The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory

3 posters

Go down

Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory Empty Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory

Post by Brad38 August 12th 2008, 5:26 am

For some reason my activity points in my Admin panel have gone to zero and I had over 2000. Also, my forum's listing is no longer in the forumotion directory database and I didn't change the option to have it listed there.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

Thanks
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory Empty Re: Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory

Post by zakir321 August 12th 2008, 1:37 pm

Tried already to re-submit your forum to the directory? Check also in your admin panel if you are still participating in the forum directory (Display > Homepage > General).
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory Empty Re: Activity points reset to zero and listing gone from forumotion directory

Post by Brad38 August 12th 2008, 2:11 pm

Sunny_D wrote:Tried already to re-submit your forum to the directory? Check also in your admin panel if you are still participating in the forum directory (Display > Homepage > General).

Hi Sunny_D,

Yep, I did re-submit my forum to the directory. Also, I am still participating in the directory and I always was and that hadn't changed in the admin panel. scratch

Nevermind....I just checked it again and my activity points are showing again. Why do these things happen...one minute they are gone, the next time I look, they are there? Still not showing in the forum's directory though.

Also, I'm still having problems with changing the size of how much MB you allow your members when uploading photos. I had asked you about that before, you said that I should check again and when I did, it was fine. However, that option is not showing again and hasn't been since that time you told me to look.
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 August 13th 2008, 8:11 pm

I don't know what caused it in the end. Maybe a temporary communication problem, perhaps the Techs are working on something or maintain the database. I don't have problems with the gallery though - I can freely edit the allowed filesize in "Modules / gallery / upload". What exactly does not work - is this field missing in your admin panel, or does the entered value not apply on your board?
zakir321

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 August 14th 2008, 12:12 am

Hi Sunny_D,

Yes, usually the field to manage the allowed file size is missing altogether. In fact, it's usually a different set of options under "upload" altogether. It does seem to be working again for me at the moment but I suspect in another few days it won't be again. Not that it really matters because I've adjusted the value now and it seems to have taken affect.

It's just really strange and weird how one day the option is there, the next day it's not.

Thank you. Smile
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GraphixQueen August 14th 2008, 1:41 am

I dont mean to hijack buy were can I find my points?
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 August 15th 2008, 11:05 pm

GraphixQueen wrote:I dont mean to hijack buy were can I find my points?

Hello,

Log into your admin control panel and the first screen you are at will show you and under the "home" tab. Under "statistics is where you'll find your activity points. Smile
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Back to top Go down