The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Want It That Way

2 posters

Go down

I Want It That Way Empty I Want It That Way

Post by Brian Fan August 26th 2008, 6:17 pm

Site Name: I Want It That Way
Site Address: http://www.iwantitthatway.forumotion.net
Description of Site: It's a music Lover's site created by a fellow music fan for other fellow music fans.
Sites Language: English
Features: I have a portal in which you can see all the latest topics. I just recently added a test feature for just the Administrator and Moderators, so like if I put in a new feature, the mods and myself would test it out before we officially let other users use it, just in case it's faulty or it doesn't work, I also have the Rules, Board Updates, Board Announcemts, Concert Experiences, Wanna Chat? Pictures, Games, Rumors, Suggestions for this Site.

I also added a chatbox feature which is like MSN.

Last edited by Brian Fan on August 27th 2008, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brian Fan
Brian Fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 71
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I Want It That Way Empty I Want It That Way Updates

Post by Brian Fan August 27th 2008, 9:05 pm

I have added a ban log feature in which if someone was banned, it would be in the log as to why that person was banned. That way instead of getting a half a dozen e-mails of people asking me why they were banned, it would be in that log. I also added a Sign Up and Registration Problems thread where you don't have to sign in if you don't want to (although it is recommended if you want to post in the other topics) so you can either explain your sign up situation or you can just go in and chat.
Brian Fan
Brian Fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 71
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I Want It That Way Empty Re: I Want It That Way

Post by Nessa September 9th 2008, 6:33 pm

Member Deleted Forum

=>Moved to Garbage
Nessa
Nessa