The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switch

3 posters

Go down

Switch Empty Switch

Post by 1ruleyou September 6th 2008, 6:45 am

I was wondering how i would go about switching to another host...a paid host where i can access different things so that i can install different skins and Mods?
1ruleyou
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Switch Empty Re: Switch

Post by Guest September 6th 2008, 7:03 am

Hello,

If you wish to leave Forumotion for another host, then you are free to do so, however, you cannot take any part of your forum with you as the Forums are owned by Forumotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ruleyou September 6th 2008, 4:16 pm

Right but can i take the posts? And does forumotion offer a paid hosting where i can see the files to upgrade and mod?
1ruleyou
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Justyman87 September 6th 2008, 4:18 pm

I Do Belive That All Posts Are Hosted On The Forummotions Website. If You Wanted To Switch You Would Totaly Have To Start Over.
- Justy
Justyman87
Forumember

Male Posts : 103

http://www.Elfislandmagic.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ruleyou September 6th 2008, 4:20 pm

Wow thats really gay!!!!! Is there someone who knows not just a forumotion member!
1ruleyou
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 September 6th 2008, 4:57 pm

Well, I can confirm that. You have agreed on that when creating your forum - the database will not be handed out to users, sorry.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ruleyou September 6th 2008, 5:09 pm

Can i see where i agreed to that? I dont deny doing it i would just like to see it.
1ruleyou
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 September 6th 2008, 5:17 pm

Of course: Terms of Service

Data and security

Everything is done to avoid any slowdown or unexpected downtime of the services, but it is not possible to guarantee these slowdowns, or to foresee any downtime. None network or server problem or any other breakdown can be covered under any warranty. None repayment can be considered for any break or stop of the services, damage or data loss. Several systems have been set up to ensure a security of the content. Thus, a backup of the whole data is done everyday. But for any reason, none individual backup or sql dump, database will be provided. Please do take good note that for any evoked reasons, no precise safeguard of a forum, dump, backup of the data will be provided. However, the administrator of the forum has at his disposal, a tool which allows him to use these backups in order to restore his board, such as it was at a previous date.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by 1ruleyou September 6th 2008, 5:30 pm

Thank you Very Happy
1ruleyou
Forumember

Back to top Go down