The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i get this added to my forum

2 posters

Go down

how can i get this added to my forum Empty how can i get this added to my forum

Post by Ape September 11th 2008, 2:47 am

Hi i have been looking at other forums and see this in there
how can i get this added to my forum Untitl10

i want to get the (viewing ) bit on my forum is there a way is so how do you do it ??
please step by step if there is a away Thank you Very Happy
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

how can i get this added to my forum Empty Re: how can i get this added to my forum

Post by zakir321 September 11th 2008, 3:00 am

Hello,

this is already possible, but with a slightly different appearance. When you are inside a forum, you see a list of people viewing this forum below the topics list (nearby the new-topic icon). Having this besides the title is, to my knowledge, not possible.
zakir321

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how can i get this added to my forum Empty Re: how can i get this added to my forum

Post by Ape September 11th 2008, 3:04 am

Sunny_D wrote:Hello,

this is already possible, but with a slightly different appearance. When you are inside a forum, you see a list of people viewing this forum below the topics list (nearby the new-topic icon). Having this besides the title is, to my knowledge, not possible.
i have this set as you said sunny i was just hoping that it could be like the screen shot but if it cant be done then Thank you for getting back to me on this Very Happy Very good maybe it should be made in time then LOL
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down