The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to have admin and rank under your name?

Go down

how to have admin and rank under your name? Empty how to have admin and rank under your name?

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:19 am

I want to have my username so that it has Admin under it, but also a rank say slave. Whenever I try I can only get one or the other.
http://xenarpg.proboards76.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=xena

Like what it is here, they have the administrator name and the rank(priestess).
Rated_X_Superstar

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to have admin and rank under your name? Empty Re: how to have admin and rank under your name?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:18 am

Hello,

You may find this tutorial of help to you => [LINK]

Back to top Go down

how to have admin and rank under your name? Empty Re: how to have admin and rank under your name?

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:30 am

I know how to add a rank, but I want to add 2.

USERNAME
Admin

Slave
(Stars)
Rated_X_Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:35 am

You want two ranks?

Create a personalized profile, as two ranks is currently not possible. To create a personalized profile, go to your Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Profiles > Create a personalized profile > An element among a list

This will allow you to create a drop down list in the profile that members can use to select one of the options to be displayed in the miniprofile. You must add a word or sentence per line for this to work.

Or Admin Panel > Users & Groups > Profiles > Create a personalized profile > Enriched Text

This option will allow the addition of plain text and html coding to your sites profiles/miniprofiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rated_X_Superstar Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:22 am

It must be possible as that link i showed you has it.
Rated_X_Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 am

That link you provided was not a Forumotion hosted forum.

Back to top Go down