The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I delete the saved images on servimg?

3 posters

Go down

How do I delete the saved images on servimg? Empty How do I delete the saved images on servimg?

Post by Black Rose Dying September 25th 2008, 4:48 am

As the title said, how do I delete those images that I uploaded on servimg.com (the pop up that opens up when you click "upload a picture").
Black Rose Dying

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I delete the saved images on servimg? Empty Re: How do I delete the saved images on servimg?

Post by Carryn September 25th 2008, 5:45 am

go to servimg.com
enter your account.
select the images you want to delete
click the delete button
then they will go to the trash folder , where it says they will stay for 30 days.
but honestly, i think they just stay in the trash folder.
Carryn
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
Language : none.

Back to top Go down

How do I delete the saved images on servimg? Empty Re: How do I delete the saved images on servimg?

Post by kirk September 25th 2008, 12:00 pm

Black Rose Dying wrote:As the title said, how do I delete those images that I uploaded on servimg.com (the pop up that opens up when you click "upload a picture").

Psi-chotic! wrote:go to servimg.com
enter your account.
select the images you want to delete
click the delete button
then they will go to the trash folder , where it says they will stay for 30 days.
but honestly, i think they just stay in the trash folder.

you can also avoid all of that by just using photobucket or going with a image host you can create your own account with.
this way when you delete your images you no longer wish to have.
not only will it not go to your basket, but be gone from the whole forum server and all.
that is if you decided to delete from you image host as well. either way it will no longer be on your forum.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down