Message to Caihlem - The admin

Go down

Solved Message to Caihlem - The admin

Post by zaydyk on Fri 31 Oct 2008 - 3:07

Hey mate,
I tried to PM you but I guess I can't. Could you kindly PM me as I'd like to discuss a few important things with you directly,
Cheers
Z
zaydyk
zaydyk
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Message to Caihlem - The admin

Post by Nessa on Fri 31 Oct 2008 - 3:51

Hi, I'm sorry, but Caihlem's PM box has been disabled because he is on holiday this week and unable to respond. But you can contact Typlo with any issues directly if it is an Admin you need to speak to. I'm sure he could assist you as well. Smile
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by zaydyk on Fri 31 Oct 2008 - 19:06

Hi Nessa, I PM'ed Typlo about the issue and I've yet to hear back from him. Cheers
zaydyk
zaydyk
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth424 on Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 4:08

Can anyone help me change my username on this website so when I post messages it does not show my name. This was an accident...
Seth424

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth424 on Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 4:16

I have a question that maybe someone can help me with. I am very new to this so I do not know all the ropes yet. I discovered the word censoring requires you to enter the words in which you do not want discussed on your site but my problem is I do not use any foul language at all. I am creating this forum to be attached to a web site for SIDS because my 3 month old son passed away from SIDS 4 months ago. I am stuck right now because of the word censoring and the issue that I do not want to have to enter all these words. Is there a format that can be copied and pasted so I can avoid this stressful situation I am dealing with or some other way to solve this..
Seth424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 4:17

The only ones who can change your username are the admins. You can always PM a member of staff who can pass the message on to one of the admins.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky on Fri 2 Jan 2009 - 11:29

Like Daijiro said: You can pm an administrator or a staff member about username changes.
Topic solved and locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum