The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage

+3
seraphim
I pluck the cherry
doggyma
7 posters

Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage

Post by doggyma October 31st 2008, 4:07 am

h

Last edited by doggyma@hotmail.com on November 4th 2008, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
doggyma
Forumember

Female Posts : 108
Language : none

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty Re: I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage

Post by I pluck the cherry October 31st 2008, 5:52 am

well, I can be a moderator for your forum and help you manage it if you wanted to.
I pluck the cherry
I pluck the cherry
Forumember

Female Posts : 112
Language : Lock until someone request

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty Re: I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage

Post by I pluck the cherry October 31st 2008, 5:54 am

I just look at your forum. It looks really PRO to me. So, you're malingering or what?
I pluck the cherry
I pluck the cherry
Forumember

Female Posts : 112
Language : Lock until someone request

Back to top Go down

Post by seraphim October 31st 2008, 8:23 am

I'm a first time admin too.

hmm.. but your question is kinda confusing.

are you saying that a member joined and that your not sure that it's safe, or are you just looking for help?

hmmm, and i don't think you can just post a link here like that, theres a section for forum promotions.

but how can i help you? ^^
seraphim
seraphim
Forumember

Female Posts : 159
Language : Who knows?

http://chappy.rabbit-forum.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Worthy October 31st 2008, 8:32 am

The only way someone else can delete your forum is if they are also an admin (so becareful who you make an admin).
Worthy
Worthy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid October 31st 2008, 12:46 pm

Worthy wrote:The only way someone else can delete your forum is if they are also an admin (so becareful who you make an admin).

you are confusing bro, only the founder that have the right to delect the forum. For admin that you add to the group administater, they can go to admin panal but some part of that he cant see. Wink
magic_cupid
magic_cupid
Forumember

Male Posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post by Worthy October 31st 2008, 1:21 pm

magic_cupid wrote:
Worthy wrote:The only way someone else can delete your forum is if they are also an admin (so becareful who you make an admin).

you are confusing bro, only the founder that have the right to delect the forum. For admin that you add to the group administater, they can go to admin panal but some part of that he cant see. Wink

Thanks as this has put me off making someone else a co-admin as it even says 'becareful who you put into this usergroup'.
Worthy
Worthy

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty I apologize if I confused with my question

Post by doggyma October 31st 2008, 10:09 pm

h

Last edited by doggyma@hotmail.com on November 4th 2008, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMark09 October 31st 2008, 10:58 pm

If they do delete it you can always bring it back by a click of a button.
TheMark09
Forumember

Male Posts : 191
Language : English, German

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 October 31st 2008, 11:20 pm

You are safe here on forumotioon mate. They have set up one of the most complicated systems and made it the most simple navigation for members, moderators and admins.
The server has antivirus, spyware ect. protection built into it, with staff looking at it, makeing sure it runs smoothly DAILY..sometimes evan hourly (lol!)
If you ever do lose ANYTHING on your forum, you can return it to a previous state condition by useing the FOUNDERS tools.
And to top that off, if you ever lose your founder's tools password, you can request one of the staff here to change the password(by providing a few simple things) and the appropiate staff member withh change it for you.

If you ever need help, all of us here at the support forum will happily give you a hand.(including myself, in any way possable)

I hope i have helped you out, and cleared your worries.
best of luck with your forum thumright Very Happy
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty THANKS!! everyone, you make me feel very good and welcomed here

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 3:19 am

THANKS!! everyone, you make me feel very good and welcomed here.

I am learning my way around and everything look very good.
Members in my old groups like it here too.

hugs :wééé:
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty Introducing myself

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 3:23 am

hi

Last edited by doggyma@hotmail.com on November 4th 2008, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 3:43 am

doggyma@hotmail.com wrote:Hi:
My nick in the boards is Miranda.
I am a 24 years old girl from California.
I love web design and web graphics. I create tags for my members as a hobby.

I am working in the fashion industry. Love politics and a good argument.
Simple but complicated.
In love with love. Single and without any complications.

Miranda

I reconmend that u introduce your self in the "indroduce yourself" thread.

Were all here to help ya out, sometimes some of us evan join ur forum.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty Introduce yourself topic is locked

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 3:56 am

By the way how can I change the pic in the top at the forum and how can I add music from You Tube.
thanks
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 3:59 am

I can help you on your forum if you would like to tlak about it on ur forum.
My username is" Darren "
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

I created a forum and I dont know if is safe and how to manage Empty Pleeeeaseeeee

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 4:17 am

Hi Darren:
I would love for you to come to my group and we can chat.
I am working in the site and I am kind of going in circles.
hugs
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 4:25 am

Wheres the group chat?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 4:44 am

doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 4:45 am

Do I need to approve for u to come to my chatbox?
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 4:47 am

I have signed up, but you have to approve me to become a member of the forum(you have to do it for everyone)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 4:53 am

How I approve you? I have a blonde moment groar
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 4:56 am

lol, ok as below:
Admin panel>>users & groups>>Inactive users>>Click on the boxes with names(tick them)>>click activate
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 4:57 am

I activate u, come in !! I need company.
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 2nd 2008, 5:00 am

Already there Mr. Green :wééé:
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by doggyma November 2nd 2008, 5:04 am

guitar
doggyma
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 5th 2008, 12:27 pm

The forums themselves are as safe as any other forum, there is security features that can be added in order to access the admin panel aswell as a Admin Utility which allows you to manage backups, restores and the main forum itself

Some links that you can look at below Smile

=> Admin Utility

=> Forum Security

=> Backup's & Restore's

=> Account Deletion

=> Banning Members

=> Additional Tutorials

Regards

Craig

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 7th 2008, 5:49 am

Just letting you all know the founder has scince deleted the forum.
Can an amdin please "solve" and lock the topic.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2008, 7:24 am

Placehold: You should have locked this when you posted due to all the spam and useless posts.

=> Locked

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum