The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyway to remove * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow

2 posters

Go down

Anyway to remove     * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow Empty Anyway to remove * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 8:45 pm

is there anyway to remove all that from the bottom of page?
NosStyle
Forumember

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Anyway to remove     * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow Empty Re: Anyway to remove * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow

Post by Guest November 16th 2008, 8:48 pm

Yes, but you don't have permission for touch the footer.

Back to top Go down

Anyway to remove     * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow Empty Re: Anyway to remove * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 8:51 pm

i mean from my forum how remove it....
NosStyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 16th 2008, 8:52 pm

You can't remove those from the footer of your forum. Its against forumotion rules.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 8:53 pm

i have see in site of forumotion remove it!
NosStyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 8:56 pm

and if i pay for ads will remove?
NosStyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 16th 2008, 8:57 pm

I suppose you can't since they are not exactly ads.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 8:58 pm

and then what is ads?
NosStyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 16th 2008, 9:00 pm

Something of this sort.

Anyway to remove     * Forums free | © phpbb | Free forum support | Statistics | Contribution | Report an abuse | Create your ow Wbarfa
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 9:04 pm

ok thanks...back to the topic...how in this forum can remove all that?
Code:
http://www.geekpolice.net/
NosStyle
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 16th 2008, 9:08 pm

I don't know why in that forum its removed, but its not allowed.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by NosStyle November 16th 2008, 9:10 pm

i ask how remove it !!!!!
also here
Code:
http://www.younizai.com/
in the bottom of page
write