How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum?

Go down

How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum? Empty How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum?

Post by Herbals on November 30th 2008, 10:49 am

Hi all I would like to add a clock that counts down the days, hours and minutes on my forum page for special events anyone know how?Oh yeah I'm using phpBB2 I believe.TY
Herbals
Herbals

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum? Empty Re: How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum?

Post by Herbals on November 30th 2008, 6:39 pm

Anyone?
Herbals
Herbals

Back to top Go down

How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum? Empty Re: How do i add a count down timer or clock for an event on my forum?

Post by UNiSEL on November 30th 2008, 7:29 pm

I believe you can do it by this way.

Part 1
1. Go to ClockLink.
2. Select for a clock design you want by pressing the View HTML tag button under it.
3. Accept the agreement prompted, and set your Target Date.
4. Copy the code in the bottom box (the code started with "embed", not the "script" one).

Part 2(a)
1. Enter your forum ACP.
2. Get into Display >> Homepage >> Generalities.
3. Paste the codes you copied in Part 1 into the Homepage Message >> Message Content.
4. Hit Save.

OR

Part 2(b)
1. Enter your forum ACP.
2. Get into Modules >> Forum widgets management.
3. Find and click "Create custom block" button.
4. Paste the codes you copied in Part 1 into the Widget Source, and give your new widget a name, then hit Save.
5. Add the widget to your forum and/or portal.

Then let us know if this works for you. Smile
UNiSEL
UNiSEL
Forumember

Male Posts : 80
Language : MY; EN

http://www.unisel.forumplatinum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbals on November 30th 2008, 9:43 pm

Ty i got it to work some what but when i put in widget title the name appears to the far right and is not centered.I tried almost everything. If u have a solution to that i will appreciate it.but for now i have done it with out a title
Herbals
Herbals

Back to top Go down

Post by metram on January 1st 2009, 4:16 am

TY!!!!!!! it works!!!!!!
metram
metram
Forumember

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum