The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read

+5
MarioMadnessAdmin
Demonspike
Darren1
nimiel
kirk
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read Empty Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read

Post by kirk December 6th 2008, 1:40 am

Ok although i said i would be leaving here due to personal differences with forum politics and certain staff policies here. i thought this was very important to bring to the attention of all staff and members.

remember like a week or two ago i started a thread about this capone/ character showing up on peoples forums as a registered member but yet is not in your members list.
there is only one registered member here and look who it is.

what ever any member here dose. do not register on that forum. it has to be some kind of hacker?? i\'m not sure? but just to be safe please do not register there.
as for staff. i\'m sure you know how to go about things like this. but please use what ever caution you feel necessary. i think the sob wants people to register to get information like pass words emails and ip addresses??? dunno. thats why i posted it here. may be it\'s nothing? but either way it seems strange to be capone/ there as the only member??? scratch

http://thehotspot.forumotion.net/

hopefully an administrator or staff member here can figure this out?
that\'s not a bot that some of us believed it to be. one registered member there.
and it\'s capone/

i better get a screen shot of this in case it changes so staff now what i\'m talking about.. lol i dont trust this thing guy or what ever it is?

direct link for the full picture Smile
https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/2hqbd3c.jpg
Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read 2hqbd3c

Last edited by kirk on December 6th 2008, 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read Empty Re: Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 2:02 am

Lol. Dang, He is back. Betterz get the shotgun out.
I really hope this gets solved and fixed.

Back to top Go down

Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read Empty Re: Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read

Post by nimiel December 6th 2008, 2:04 am

who's capone/ anyway? O.o
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 6th 2008, 2:12 am

nimiel wrote:who's capone/ anyway? O.o

we dont know? it was believed to be a harmless bot at first.
but other members including my self were not thinking that from the get go.
so it' here now. staff will have a look at and try to determine what it is,who it is,if it's bad if it's good. well i hardly think it's good.. lol

i just did not want anyone to come across this forum and register in case it's someone trying to get peoples info.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 2:16 am

its gone Shocked ???.. What happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 6th 2008, 2:17 am

^ so it's not a person? just a bot? O.o
nimiel
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 6th 2008, 2:19 am

Prince Caspian wrote:its gone Shocked ???.. What happened?

what? good thing i got the screen shot.. lol

no it's still there..
i'm going to try to find the origanal thread on this and edit the link here.
this way for those that dont know about it can read everything that was stated befor.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 2:23 am

Shocked There is no such thing as Capone/ on the forum..

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 6th 2008, 2:31 am

Removed...post transfured below with quote...
Admin/mod please remove as i cannot anymore

Last edited by darren1 on December 6th 2008, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove message.)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 6th 2008, 2:35 am

thanks kirk....thanks for brining the attention of it back....the lil ahole aint killin another 1 of my forums!

Prince Caspian wrote:Shocked There is no such thing as Capone/ on the forum..

thats on THIS forum.
Capone/ is a well known, disliked person!
If there is ever a tiem to put all of the forumotion forums down to remove IT, now would be a good time!!!
Caspian, Capone/ is someone whom you dont want on ur forum (just like u)
It's sex, location, ect is unknown! it could either be a spider + bot turned evil or be a pro hacker. Shocked

Last edited by darren1 on December 6th 2008, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 6th 2008, 2:36 am

*creepy* so, why does this bot attack forums? i don't see any point if it's not a real person
nimiel
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 6th 2008, 2:49 am

its Capone/ it doesnt need a reason Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read Mouais
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 2:54 am

It just signs up and just sits and waits for people to get freaked out. Stupid Capone/ thing. I am really going to cry about this now Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 6th 2008, 2:55 am

so he can see the anti bot code?
the one with the random letters when signing up?
nimiel
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike December 6th 2008, 2:56 am

Prince Caspian wrote:It just signs up and just sits and waits for people to get freaked out. Stupid Capone/ thing. I am really going to cry about this now Crying or Very sad

Oh come on, what are you a six year old who just broke his favourite toy??
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 3:04 am

Demonspike wrote:
Prince Caspian wrote:It just signs up and just sits and waits for people to get freaked out. Stupid Capone/ thing. I am really going to cry about this now Crying or Very sad

Yes.. Yes sir. I am. Sad Razz

I see that the last admin log in there was in Sept. Maybe the capone/ came a long time ago and this forum has only been known?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 6th 2008, 3:17 am

nimiel wrote:so he can see the anti bot code?
the one with the random letters when signing up?

This is correct, scarily enough!

Demonspike and Prince Caspian, plase stop that...we dont want another war in here.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 6th 2008, 3:53 am

darren1 wrote:its Capone/ it doesnt need a reason Capone/ is back.. very important to all staff and members please read Mouais

haha thats funny. lmao

Prince Caspian wrote:
Demonspike wrote:

Yes.. Yes sir. I am. Sad Razz

I see that the last admin log in there was in Sept. Maybe the capone/ came a long time ago and this forum has only been known?

but wait my whole point of this thread is that's there only one registered member.
and it's appears to be capone/ if i say capone one more time i'm going to scream... lol
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 4:01 am

What is this topic all about? Lol...

Erm. Maybe is was just a glitch as I don't see Capone/ anymore on the forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 6th 2008, 4:26 am

Prince Caspian wrote:What is this topic all about? Lol...

great.. then that means this thread is useless.
i was under the impression that it was his forum and he was the only registered member? so all this means is the same thing has happened there as on other peoples forum.

my bad. i guess just delete the whole thread? there really is no reason have another one of the same issue relating to capone/ like i said i was thinking he was the one registered member there?

sorry folks. so yea that's just somebody's forum that's in the process of being created.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 6th 2008, 4:34 am

possably kirk, but us forummakers arent making it *sob*
Lets hope that the admin/mods hav taken note for now, and that their actions will help protect our forums from the overkill of Capone/ (again)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMadnessAdmin December 6th 2008, 4:27 pm

I'm confused. Does Capone/ destroy forums? What does he do? Or is he just someone who registers and then never goes back on the forum?
MarioMadnessAdmin
Forumember

Male Posts : 31

http://mariomadness.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by endless013 December 6th 2008, 4:30 pm

Prince Caspian wrote:What is this topic all about? Lol...

That is because they changed their name to "admin"

luckalythere was a screan shot taken of the one member on the whole boards calling them self "capone\" and now there still is only one member now called "admin" showing that it is one in the same person...
endless013
endless013
Forumember

Male Posts : 450

http://www.darkrealm13.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike December 6th 2008, 5:19 pm

MarioMadnessAdmin wrote:I'm confused. Does Capone/ destroy forums? What does he do? Or is he just someone who registers and then never goes back on the forum?

He/She destroys our Forums.. or tries to at least.
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMadnessAdmin December 6th 2008, 5:22 pm

Demonspike wrote:
MarioMadnessAdmin wrote:I'm confused. Does Capone/ destroy forums? What does he do? Or is he just someone who registers and then never goes back on the forum?

He/She destroys our Forums.. or tries to at least.
How?
MarioMadnessAdmin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike December 6th 2008, 5:31 pm

Because He/She is a hacker, how else do they do it?

They someohow bypass all security and end up sharing your IP for a while.. they get on as Founders and change your password and email.

The only way to deal with it is to BAN their IP.. and hope it isn't the same as yous/ours.
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear queen December 6th 2008, 5:49 pm

wow. do they hack random sites?? i have a kids site lol will he destroy mine?
Bear queen
Bear queen
Forumember

Female Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike December 6th 2008, 5:52 pm

Yes, and if He/She Can.. then He/She will, many of us (not including myself) have actually been worried about this Hacker's actions recently.

We though the problem was beaten, but it seems they are back..

However, I have had nothing to do with Capone/ recenly, and have not seen evidence that they are registering on other people's Forums, this could be an overtly active RED ALERT, which is really not necessary.

Everyone go about your Buisness, until this Capone/ actually tries anything else, then we should not let it bother us, until it affects one of our Forums, tha is when we should take action.

Until that time comes, relax and go about your buisness as usual.

Last edited by Demonspike on December 6th 2008, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioMadnessAdmin December 6th 2008, 5:54 pm

Demonspike wrote:Because He/She is a hacker, how else do they do it?

They someohow bypass all security and end up sharing your IP for a while.. they get on as Founders and change your password and email.

The only way to deal with it is to BAN their IP.. and hope it isn't the same as yous/ours.
Ok, thanks!
MarioMadnessAdmin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2008, 6:00 pm

Seems odd that this capone character shows up and tim/timmy doesn't come around.

Coincidence? No not when they share the same IP address as I have proven.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next