The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i create my own theme?(pls response)

3 posters

Go down

How can i create my own theme?(pls response) Empty How can i create my own theme?(pls response)

Post by -=BleSsEd_GuY=- December 11th 2008, 11:32 pm

How can i create my own theme
whcih includes my own logo,background,navbars,bars,all pics,header,footers and everything mine??
how can i create?
please urgent....
-=BleSsEd_GuY=-
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i create my own theme?(pls response) Empty Re: How can i create my own theme?(pls response)

Post by Darren1 December 11th 2008, 11:45 pm

This is obviously a skin question, not a admin panel question...should of been in the hitskin.com room.

Try googleing it, Google will answer 99% of ur problems (and so will searching as this has came up 100's of times before)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

How can i create my own theme?(pls response) Empty Re: How can i create my own theme?(pls response)

Post by Nessa December 12th 2008, 1:35 am

-=BleSsEd_GuY=- You can create your own themes by using graphics software like GIMP, Photoshop, etc. And you can make your own logo, background, navbars, bars, all pics, header, footers and everything yours. Smile

If you are asking for some one to show you how to step by step do all of those thing specifically.. I would suggest 1st getting the software of choice ( GIMP is Free, I recommend giving that a go 1st ) Then maybe google some GIMP tutorials and be creative, use your imagination to create things as you would like, become familar with the software your useing , maybe check out some graphics forums for advice and or assistance with your theme. As a newb to themeing. It really is fun just going through the learning process. Smile Good Luck with creating your 1st theme. Wink
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by -=BleSsEd_GuY=- December 12th 2008, 12:27 pm

ok
then when i'am done
how can i install it then
because i've already created a theme
and now i want to install it to my forum
i dont no how to change my bars
-=BleSsEd_GuY=-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 12th 2008, 12:37 pm

go to hitskin.com and submit a skin, otherwise just add it to ur forum by the "import skin" option under display/skin.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by -=BleSsEd_GuY=- December 12th 2008, 12:40 pm

but when i import
its written "IMPORT ENDED"
now???
-=BleSsEd_GuY=-
Forumember

Back to top Go down