The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can I change the founding email & password details

2 posters

Go down

can I change the founding email & password details Empty can I change the founding email & password details

Post by Punkarella December 16th 2008, 11:30 am

*apologies, as I don't seem to be able to post this in the ' need a technician's help' section and I don't know where else to put it*

I am wondering, is it possible for me to change the founding email address and password, and if so, what do i need to do?
Do I need to PM someone such as Typlo, or someone else?
Punkarella
Punkarella
Forumember

Female Posts : 334
Language : English

http://www.funkyfriendsonline.ace.st

Back to top Go down

can I change the founding email & password details Empty Re: can I change the founding email & password details

Post by Guest December 16th 2008, 11:46 am

Hello,

The reason why you cannot post in the Need of a Technician forum is because the staff here decide what problems need looking at by a technician or not. (And this one doesn't)

As far as I know, the founding email address and password CANNOT be changed by the founder him/herself. You need to contact Typlo for changes.

Back to top Go down

can I change the founding email & password details Empty Re: can I change the founding email & password details

Post by akashic December 16th 2008, 5:34 pm

Hi

Yes the founder details can be changed. Initially my friend started my site for me. She gave me the details she created the site with - I logged in as her and changed the details to my own.

If you are not the founder, you will need their details to change it over.
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709
Language : english

Back to top Go down