The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything)

2 posters

Go down

signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything) Empty signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything)

Post by Dysthymaixed December 23rd 2008, 9:27 am

hey ...

i'am testing my forum before starting it but along the way i realized that the signature wont show up under my posts...and i did enable it through my profile and i did choose "all members" in the user & groups>> users>>users option >>sig thingy

so can anyone please give me any pointers on how to resolve it?
Dysthymaixed

Language : English

Back to top Go down

signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything) Empty Re: signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything)

Post by Guest December 23rd 2008, 9:45 am

Hello,

It will only show on posts that you make after enabling signatures. Previous posts are not affected.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything) Empty Re: signature wont show up (and yea i did check everything)

Post by Dysthymaixed December 23rd 2008, 8:28 pm

isnt there a code or an option i can add that will change the signatures in the older posts? (for example like in VB forums)

and thnx for the solution Wink
Dysthymaixed

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by briella December 23rd 2008, 8:50 pm

If you edit the posts in options it says attach signature, that is the only way to do the older posts.
briella
briella
Forumember

Female Posts : 58
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum