MrMario
Darren1
Chao19
9 posters

Go down

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME Empty YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Post by Chao19 December 29th 2008, 4:20 am

For the love of God you guys!!

Are you purposely ignoring me or do you just want to watch and laugh?

I'm making myself heard this time, and I'm going to make this clear so that you can all understand.

CLUB PENGUIN PLANET
(THE #1 FORUMOTION FORUM)
HAS
BEEN
GETTING
THEIR
GRAPHICS
STOLEN
FROM
MULTIPLE
FORUMS
AND
IDIOTIC
NOOBS
SUCH
AS
AND
A
FORUM
CALLED
(A FORUM THAT STOLE MORE THAN OUR WORK)

CAN YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING INSTEAD OF IGNORING ME FOR MONTHS!?

I would like something to be done about all this.People continue to steal our work and we're all getting VERY sick of it.I sent a report forum about CPTown like a month ago and nothing happened.

As for ..., that bastard put up our theme for CPP up for download to anyone who uses forumotion.

I'm PM'ing this to every admin on the forum because I'm sick of this "ignore me no one cares" bull. Evil or Very Mad
Chao19

Language : English

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME Empty Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Post by Darren1 December 29th 2008, 4:50 am

Club penguin is not ForuMotion's #1 forum.

MAYBE IF U STOP BEING IRRATIONAL ABOUT SUCH A SMALL THING U MAY GET ATTENTION

dude, 1 thing u don't do is report this thing to everything in public, all you have to do is PM Typlo or Caihlem about this!

Caihlem has already done everything he can (as he has previously stated)!

if you were serious about ur images, you WOULD HAVE BY NOW but the little ©️ copyright symbol on the images! (it takes what, 3 seconds to add, verses 2 mins to type a message here up)

Have you ever wondered why we ignore you?

A) its being childish and irrational
B) its getting old and annoying
C) Get over it!
D) everyone gets something stolen from them in life, just move on!

Sorry, if i was sounding bossy, but its the only direct way i can put it to someone whom is being just as bossy, and childish.
And im not replying to anything else you say, im sorry if i start a flame war.

Darren out.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 29th 2008, 5:07 am

The only thing is to Put that ©️ copyright symbol. This will make sure your stuff cant be used. PM one of the staff or use this https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2008, 5:11 am

I have the solution stopping your images being stolen.

Go to your Admin Panel and click on the General Tab. Next, click on "Forum Deletion". Type the word "DELETE" into the red box, then hit the red button. Check the founding email address for an email from Forumotion and click the link inside of it to confirm. That'll sort it.

If you don't want to do that, then there isn't much more we can do for you.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Spiral December 29th 2008, 5:50 am

your stuff is not copyright, therefore it legal for everyone to copy it alrite. :wouhou:
Charlotte Spiral
Charlotte Spiral
Forumember

Female Posts : 89
Language : Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
Location : soon? i don't know. i'm lazy. and i'm also going for vacation for a month. hate me all you want. :(

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetheart1 December 29th 2008, 12:39 pm

Did you draw the images or did you take them from somewhere on the web without asking??

If you personally drew them then all you gotta do is go to the copyright office in your country and register them then you can legally do something about the theft.

If you took them from somewhere else on the web then shut up because it's you who's in the wrong to start with....you could be in bigger trouble thenm the folk taking them from your site.And who's to say they didn't get them from the same place you did??

either way go away and leave the admin staff here alone...they aren't lawyers...how can they help...you can't help someone who won't help yourself.

If you are seriously interested in learning about copyright then click on my web link in my profile...but it seems to me you have no idea of the concept Shit

now go play on a busy highway like a good child Rolling Eyes
Sweetheart1
Sweetheart1
Forumember

Female Posts : 146

View user profile http://copyrightcorner.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Base December 29th 2008, 12:44 pm

I agree with Sweetheart1. Also, if you do not want people to copy your images and use them personally, use the Disable right-click script.

Code:
<script language=Javascript1.2> function ejs_nodroit() { alert('Right-click is forbidden.'); return(false); } document.oncontextmenu = ejs_nodroit; </script>

Place the code in your site description. This will not disturb the current text.

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

View user profile http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 29th 2008, 1:14 pm

^ print screen dude.
well, i am a member of that forum and another forum stole their theme. hmm.. what you can do is join that forum and tell them to get rid of that thing if it is really made by the members of cpp.

if there are penguins in the drawing, you can't complain to other forums. Disney owns it and peeps are just editing them with softwares. so what you can do is make the forum private for guests >.>
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

View user profile http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum December 29th 2008, 1:24 pm

Ye well, print screen is a pain, it doesn't take it at the correct size, and then you have probblems with the quality and the transparency...
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nimiel December 29th 2008, 1:32 pm

if you cut it in paint then copy it at photoshop, the results are the same :| i have a code to disable that but you have to approve to have access to the clipboard. not really effective :\
nimiel
Forumember

Male Posts : 519
Language : english

View user profile http://www.funstuff.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2008, 1:43 pm

@Base wrote:I agree with Sweetheart1. Also, if you do not want people to copy your images and use them personally, use the Disable right-click script.

Code:
<script language=Javascript1.2> function ejs_nodroit() { alert('Right-click is forbidden.'); return(false); } document.oncontextmenu = ejs_nodroit; </script>

Place the code in your site description. This will not disturb the current text.

Regards,

Base
Won't work. Even if you disable right click on your forum, I can still access every single link of every single image on your forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2008, 2:24 pm

Put your hand up if you are as p****d off as I am reading petty squabbles among the penguins.
Can you answer me a couple of simple questions, why does the whinging start when a rival penguin sites membership approach yours?
Why does it matter as your whole site contravenes copyright law?
Disney only give you permission to use certain headers not rip off nearly their whole site.
For once I agree with Daijiro and say the delete forum option would be a good thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa December 29th 2008, 4:13 pm

Wow, Ok well 1st of all Bold and Colored text are reserved for Staff use only Chaos19. And since this topic has ranged off into the obnoxious zone, I will definetly lock this topic now. Wink

=>Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum