Editing HTML

Go down

Editing HTML

Post by redfurrymonster84 on October 29th 2005, 12:36 pm

One of my members suggested that I should put music on my portal. I really think this is a cool idea. I know how to do this also. I also want to put a layout on there or something. Yet, I do not see a place where I can edit the HTML on the portal. Could someone tell me where this is?

Thanks,
redfurrymonster84 Very Happy
redfurrymonster84
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Re: Editing HTML

Post by J man on October 29th 2005, 1:12 pm

Hi, so Administration Panel=>Portal structure=> clic on the button on a block of your portal=> then clic on the button <> in top on the right=> and stick this code:

<div align="center"><table id="table1" style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" bordercolor="#000000" height="180" cellpadding="5" width="310" border="0"><tbody><tr><td bordercolor="#000000"><table id="table2" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td></td><td width="120"><p align="center"> </p></td></tr></tbody></table><p align="center"><embed name="MediaPlayer" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/MediaPlayer/" src=" adresse de musique" width="300" height="50" type="application/x-mplayer2" autostart="1" showstatusbar="1" volume="-1"></embed></embed /> </p></td></tr></tbody></table></div><!-- FIN LECTEUR MUSIQUE -->
J man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia on October 29th 2005, 1:13 pm

In Admin Panel > Portal Structure > you create a new block > You have a white field where you write text, with a toolbar. On this toolbar, there'a small button, the last one in the right, where there is a <>. Click on this button, and then, put your music script.

To avoid another HTML error, test your script on a blank page in the Notepad (Start > Programs > Accessories) and save the page in .html format. Then, open it and you will see if all is OK.

And about the music you want to put, be sure it's not protected by copyright!

Once the new block created, add it to your portal.
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by redfurrymonster84 on October 30th 2005, 6:34 am

Thanks for all the help Very Happy ... once again Mr. Green
redfurrymonster84
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum