The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I remove the Index button from the login screen?

3 posters

Go down

How do I remove the Index button from the login screen? Empty How do I remove the Index button from the login screen?

Post by rokia1982 January 7th 2009, 10:14 pm

How do I remove the Index button from the login screen, and keep the index button on the home page?

Here is the link, so you may recieve better information on the problem that I am having...
Click here
rokia1982

Female Posts : 7
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I remove the Index button from the login screen? Empty Re: How do I remove the Index button from the login screen?

Post by akashic January 7th 2009, 10:43 pm

Hi

admin > display > homepage - headers and navigation > scroll down til you see nav links > press on the little orange cog next to home/index uncheck the guest box and press save
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709
Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do I remove the Index button from the login screen? Empty Re: How do I remove the Index button from the login screen?

Post by rokia1982 January 8th 2009, 1:02 am

I've tried but it is not allowing me to uncheck it.
rokia1982

Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper January 18th 2010, 1:36 pm

I want to do this too but it doesn't allow it to be changed the boxes with the ticks in are not highlighted

Hello
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040

Back to top Go down

Post by netsniper January 19th 2010, 1:45 pm

Still no answers? I take it it's not possible?

Thank you Hello
netsniper
netsniper
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1040

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum