Can i send topic with arabic langue

Go down

Can i send topic with arabic langue Empty Can i send topic with arabic langue

Post by Hossamz on April 15th 2006, 4:20 am

How can i send topic in arabic langue without appear an error?

Can i send topic with arabic langue Here5ik

Last edited by on April 15th 2006, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Hossamz

Back to top Go down

Can i send topic with arabic langue Empty Re: Can i send topic with arabic langue

Post by Cornelia on April 15th 2006, 4:48 am

Hello.

What kind of error do you have?

You can show it with a screenshot.

To do it : While you're on the page you want to show, you press "Print Screen" and then, you open Paint (Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint) and you do Edit > Paste. Then you save it in .JPG format and you host it on Imageshack (See the topic "Host your pictures" in the Frequently Asked Questions")
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Can i send topic with arabic langue Empty Re: Can i send topic with arabic langue

Post by Hossamz on April 15th 2006, 5:05 am

i set the pic in the perior message
Hossamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia on April 15th 2006, 5:20 am

I saw this problem for Turkish and cyrillic alphabet.

According to what Gizmo said once on the French side, for the same problem as yours, it will be possible to solve this problem if we change the forum language.

Currently, Editboard (Forumactif) have not been translated in Arabic yet, because there was no Arabic translators. But recently, two French Arabian people posted on the French side for translation in Arabic and we are currently waiting for a response from Gizmo, on the French side, to know if it's possible to translate in Arabic.

Translators must at least speak French, to be able to do the translations from French to the new language.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum