The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link

Go down

Link Empty Link

Post by Peter April 18th 2006, 02:16

Hi there !! it's me again .......... Well I've actually noticed that we always need a link to change from the french side to the english side. I think It would be really great if we could have a easy link on both side of the forums, to get faster from one side to the other.

It's very easy to be done, all is to do is to drop the links on each side in all the headings of both forums. What do you think of that ?

Last edited by on April 18th 2006, 23:14; edited 2 times in total
Peter

Back to top Go down

Link Empty Re: Link

Post by Cornelia April 18th 2006, 03:32

Hello Peter.

Sorry, but this section is to deposit graphic art for forums (buttons, backgrounds), then a moderator move it to the Gallery (this is to avoid having the Gallery polluted by flood)

Once Tristou will finish his (euhhh... comment on dit "stage" en anglais???), we will be able to discuss about the board's development. There's a "Forum Promotion" project, but there's still nothing fixed about when we will set it up. I talked about linking the French support in the Forum promotion section, for French forums, but we will have to wait till the new version of the Forum promotion on the French side is settled.

Because your post is not related to graphic art, I will lock the topic, sorry.

Katt

Than lets move it to Garbage (Peter)
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum