The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum

4 posters

Go down

[Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum Empty [Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum

Post by Albert April 4th 2007, 10:01 pm

Hi
Can anyone help me.?
My logo image keep on disappearing and reappearing on my forum and the same thing is happening to my avatar. There is no problems with any one elses avatars., just mine.
My avatar disappears in the thread I post in, everytime I put up a post, but comes back again when I revisit that same page. My avatar only disappears in the thread I post in an no where else on my forum.

This strange happening does not happen all the time. Only once in a while.

thanks
Albert
Albert
Forumember

Male Posts : 73
Language : english

http://sellaman.50webs.com

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum Empty Re: [Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum

Post by Guest April 4th 2007, 11:04 pm

I am having the same problem

Back to top Go down

[Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum Empty Re: [Only Topic] Images keep on disappearing on my forum

Post by Wiegraf April 5th 2007, 1:22 am

Hello Smile

We know of this problem, there is a bug with Servimg, the technicians are working on it, so it should be solved soon Wink

I make this the only topic about the problem
Wiegraf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2007, 1:31 am

Thanks, I have revamped my site with new images and I have been recieving feedback on the look.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia April 5th 2007, 3:52 am

I noticed the problem too... and this really p*** me off by the fact that it happens right during the first day after I changed the design of my board >.< I'm having feedbacks of it and I had to put a message in the homepage to warn my members...
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2007, 2:25 pm

Ya it is still a problem, I am thinking of moving all my images to photobucket.

Back to top Go down

Post by mersey April 5th 2007, 2:27 pm

just export your theme then import it, thats what i did, i closed my forum just incase but it all works now, all my images went :O
mersey
mersey
Forumember

Male Posts : 186
Language : english

http://hab-help.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 7th 2007, 10:21 pm

Tecnical error fixed => Garbage
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down