The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS!

5 posters

Go down

Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS! Empty Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS!

Post by Club Penguin 1/2/2009, 14:22

Popular CP forum is hacked!
Can forumotion fixed this?
#iamwalrus is the username of that hacker!
I really sad!
I deleted from some forum because that hacker! Grr....
Some popular CP forum get hacked is Team Club Penguin! And Dock Penguins
Both forum buy domain name but they got hacked!
Club Penguin
Forumember

Language : Indonesian,English,Chinese,Spanish,French,Tagalog,Melayu

http://commandpenguins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS! Empty Re: Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS!

Post by Guest 1/2/2009, 14:26

Hello Club Penguin,

This is out of the hands of almost everyone. Caihlem or Typlo may be able to help but even that seems doubtful. Did you back your forum up? If you did then your in luck.

https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

Type the email you signed up with and the password. Then you'll get an option to put the forum back to the way it was at a certain date.

Hope I've helped in some way.

Back to top Go down

Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS! Empty Re: Popular Club Penguin Forum Hacked! FORUMOTION PLEASE FIX THIS!

Post by Sam xD 2/2/2009, 02:38

Yeah! I was a member of team club penguin to! I hope the backup thing fixs it!
Sam xD

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/2/2009, 06:08

Team Club Penguin? Iamthewalrus? Ah-ha, I know who this *cough* suspicious *cough* person is. PM me if you want to know. Only the author may know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 2/2/2009, 06:37

I have the best way to prevent anything more happening.
its in the spoiler Wink

Spoiler:

on topic-----------

if u want to get ur password back, try using the utilities to enter the admin panel (but u must be the founder to do that) then change ur password Wink

Alternately, you could PM Caihlem Typlo or Eximmina to restore ur password, however you may have to prove yourself first Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/2/2009, 07:02

I'll explain who #iamthewalrus is. Awaiting reply to get the explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by akashic 2/2/2009, 14:05

Darren

off topic-------------
delete the damn forum!

everyone here is over this c*@p about club penguin being 'ripped off' and 'lost password' problems.

That was completely uncalled for. If you are fed up with hearing about club penguin don't respond to their posts, there is no need to be rude.

This is a support forum, and they need support !!!! simple really

@ original poster

Contact typlo or Caihlem as previously suggested, they will be able to help you. Good luck
akashic
akashic
Forumember

Female Posts : 709
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Club Penguin 3/2/2009, 12:55

Thats not my forum but thats Chrisdog93 forum ,
I really want this forum back
Club Penguin
Forumember

Language : Indonesian,English,Chinese,Spanish,French,Tagalog,Melayu

http://commandpenguins.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket 3/2/2009, 14:19

Have you tried using https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/ as pogosheep suggested in his post above?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum