The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Theme Needed!

2 posters

Go down

Horse Theme Needed! Empty Horse Theme Needed!

Post by GraphixQueen February 2nd 2009, 4:49 pm

Nature of the creation : Theme
Creation size (in pixels) : Unknown
With or without animation : Without
Background color :Doesnt matter
Picture(s) link(s) : Doesnt Matter
Text to insert : For buttons:
Home,Portal,Calender,Log in,Log out,Register,Memberlist,Profile,Search,FAQ,New Messages,No new messages

And then the tinier buttons like lock unlock etc.

Link to the font to download : doesnt matter
Font color : Doesnt matter
Link of my forumotion forum : http://horsefanatics.darkbb.com/index.htm
Extra comments : Please excuse my forum,i like to get the theme first and I tried that theme from hitskin and I personally dont like it.

Thanks!
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Horse Theme Needed! Empty Re: Horse Theme Needed!

Post by jiannos February 2nd 2009, 5:00 pm

I dont think that it is permitted

UPDATE TO THE RULES
Since 30-06-2008

The graphics section no longer accepts full theme requests!! Forumotion doesn't have themers on its board. Due to this fact requesting full themes is no longer an option. I have decided to create real neutral themes in both light and dark colors. I will also be offering multicolor versions of themes, as well as some vista style themes.

Seeing as the themes are going to be neutral I suggest picking a forum theme from hitskin.com that suits your forum the best. Afterwards you may request a couple new custom buttons for your forum. Sometimes just changing the banner and index buttons give you a custom theme. So think about the themes available on hitskin and try to picture a couple changes a couple custom buttons...and then make your choice.

The graphics staff are always open to smaller requests like post icons or index buttons. So we can finish the job quicker ,easier and more efficiently ...without months of waiting or limits for your forum.

The forumotion admin panel offers color editing and the CSS script, so admins can easily edit buttons and images. I think its time for members to take initiative instead of waiting for themes or for more members.
jiannos
Forumember

Male Posts : 141
Language : Greek,German,English

http://greekduelists.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down