The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making.

4 posters

Go down

Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making. Empty Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making.

Post by RuneX February 17th 2009, 5:48 pm

Ok, i need a cool runescape skin making.

i need it to be as up to date with runescapes current one as possible.

It is for my runescape private server. - www.runex-gaming.tk feel free to join.

Please help me make one. it would help me and all of my members enjoy the community more. king
RuneX

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making. Empty Re: Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making.

Post by MrMario February 17th 2009, 6:23 pm

UPDATE TO THE RULES
Since 30-06-2008

The graphics section no longer accepts full theme requests!! Forumotion doesn't have themers on its board. Due to this fact requesting full themes is no longer an option. I have decided to create real neutral themes in both light and dark colors. I will also be offering multicolor versions of themes, as well as some vista style themes.

Seeing as the themes are going to be neutral I suggest picking a forum theme from hitskin.com that suits your forum the best. Afterwards you may request a couple new custom buttons for your forum. Sometimes just changing the banner and index buttons give you a custom theme. So think about the themes available on hitskin and try to picture a couple changes a couple custom buttons...and then make your choice.

The graphics staff are always open to smaller requests like post icons or index buttons. So we can finish the job quicker ,easier and more efficiently ...without months of waiting or limits for your forum.

The forumotion admin panel offers color editing and the CSS script, so admins can easily edit buttons and images. I think its time for members to take initiative instead of waiting for themes or for more members.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making. Empty Re: Request - Need a Runescape Style Skin making.

Post by RuneX February 17th 2009, 6:39 pm

oh soz, im kinda new, could you move it to somewhere that i am aloud to post it to?
RuneX

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzeeRabbit February 17th 2009, 7:47 pm

your not aloud to post it,
u cant request full themes,...

www.hitskin.com

search some skins and pic
the 1 that fits your personality best,
DizzeeRabbit
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim February 17th 2009, 9:23 pm

as stated in the rules... I shall repeat myself...
Full theme requests are no longer allowed due to the lack of themers

topic locked
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum