The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic

3 posters

Go down

Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic Empty Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic

Post by chicaultimate February 18th 2009, 1:11 am

I was wondering if there is a way to move a reply in one topic to another topic that is already created?
I understand the whole split topic and merge topic, but I don't see an easy way to just click on the reply I want to move.
The way I did it was I split the topic (clicking on the ONE reply I wanted to move), created a new temporary topic, then merged it with the topic that I needed the reply to go in.
Is there an easier way to go about this without having to do all that?
chicaultimate

Language : ENGLISH

Back to top Go down

Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic Empty Re: Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic

Post by bryan739182 February 18th 2009, 2:17 am

not that i know of
bryan739182
Forumember

Male Posts : 58
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic Empty Re: Move reply in topic to another (already made) topic

Post by kjmj14 February 18th 2009, 12:22 pm

I think there's no other way.

You'll have to split it and rename it temporary and then merge that topic to the topic you desired. Wink

If you like, you can suggest it at the suggestion for your forum under suggestion section.

Wink
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795
Language : English

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum