The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning????

2 posters

Go down

Warning???? Empty Warning????

Post by CicaVestica April 12th 2007, 12:46 am

I had one forum that was deleted Sad because of no allowed posts,and beacuse I don't want to see that again...Can you,please,send us an announcment if there is an a error in our forum's work or if there are no allowed posts so that we can deal with the problem and not to be deleted Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
CicaVestica

Female Posts : 16
Language : serbian

http://cicavestica.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Warning???? Empty Re: Warning????

Post by The Godfather April 12th 2007, 10:23 am

hello,

for your question, i send you a PM for explanations!!

Exclamation your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option>>> topic locked!

Katt wrote:

Why do we ask you to use explicit titles?

I post this message to give some precision about this, because it seems that some people don't understand this rule.

The forum's search engine base its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Cordially
Editboard Staff

Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum