The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

+27
pikcolokung
gandakotalaga
Piano244
Dia
Omachi
azredliner
chouzouris
loswiken
DeathSoul
EricPires9
kjmj14
Merlinz
abid861
ijon
Dreamlimix
dogman
Japorized
magicm00n
bob8972
StrikeFreedom
anakonda
Tang
Ape
Sanket
Carryn
:)tayne:)
Dragonzrkool
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solved [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Dragonzrkool February 25th 2009, 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

I added a few things on my forum, like a warning gauge and stuff.
I noticed they didn't match the theme, so I went back to edit/delete them.

All of the personalized profiles are gone in the administration panel, but they're still active on the forum.

What's the problem?
I'm sorry if I'm repeating a question or if this is an announcement, just needing the help right now.

(I can't seem to be able to find personal profiles on any browser, or forum I'm admin of.)

edit: Made a Only Topic
Dragonzrkool
Dragonzrkool
New Member

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Language : English

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Merlinz February 26th 2009, 4:01 pm

Same prob, Lets hope for a for a fix soon Sad not a massive issue at the moment but can understand it is for some .
Merlinz
Merlinz
Forumember

Male Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Language : English

View user profile http://www.walesfforwm.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by kjmj14 February 26th 2009, 4:02 pm

I have the same problem too...
I my personalized profiles are gone, but when I look over the profile area it is still active.

What's going on?

Well, I'll wait for this one to be fix.
kjmj14
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795
Reputation : 8
Language : English
Location : World

View user profile http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by dogman February 26th 2009, 7:56 pm

kjmj14 wrote:I have the same problem too...
I my personalized profiles are gone, but when I look over the profile area it is still active.

What's going on?


we all have it to it happen to ever1

Well, I'll wait for this one to be fix.

we all got at problem i guess it with in the sever
dogman
dogman
Forumember

Male Posts : 57
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://urbanfans.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by EricPires9 February 26th 2009, 8:13 pm

OK, EVERYBODY KNOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM, (even do I) SO PLEASE LET'S JUST STOP SPAMMING "I have this problem too" AND LET THE ADMINS FIX IT!
EricPires9
EricPires9
New Member

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Language : Portuguese, English and French (a little bit)
Location : Only 1/4 of people in the world know which is that flag.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Japorized February 27th 2009, 4:00 am

Really big trouble......
Juz reviving this topic cuz the problems not done yet...
Japorized
Japorized
Forumember

Male Posts : 310
Reputation : 3
Language : English
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://infinityhub.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by DeathSoul February 27th 2009, 4:02 am

It happend to me too
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Reputation : 1
Language : ENGLISH
Location : NO PM SUPPORT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by loswiken February 27th 2009, 4:54 am

omg Same!
loswiken
loswiken
Forumember

Posts : 119
Reputation : 0
Language : english

View user profile http://freakyf.forum0.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by magicm00n February 27th 2009, 5:53 am

Face it guys, It happened to everyone. All we can do is wait.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Reputation : 217
Language : English
Location : The support forum of Forumotion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by kjmj14 February 27th 2009, 5:55 am

magicm00n wrote:Face it guys, It happened to everyone. All we can do is wait.

I think your actually right. Wink

We have to wait, nothing will happen if we just talking about this problem on and on.
kjmj14
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795
Reputation : 8
Language : English
Location : World

View user profile http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by chouzouris February 27th 2009, 10:01 am

We would stop talking about this, if we received an indication that the staff is working on having it repaired!
No one has answered yet!! ...
chouzouris
chouzouris
Forumember

Female Posts : 161
Reputation : 0
Language : ENGLISH
Location : Greece

View user profile http://www.gatospito.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by magicm00n February 27th 2009, 10:04 am

chouzouris wrote:We would stop talking about this, if we received an indication that the staff is working on having it repaired!
No one has answered yet!! ...

They are probably working on it now.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Reputation : 217
Language : English
Location : The support forum of Forumotion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by azredliner February 27th 2009, 12:52 pm

Dragonzrkool wrote:All of the personalized profiles are gone in the administration panel, but they're still active on the forum.

What's the problem?

I am having the same exact problem. I can add more stuff, but I can't delete any thing in the personalized profiles, because it says I have not created any. I have actually created several.
azredliner
azredliner
Forumember

Male Posts : 71
Reputation : 0
Language : English

View user profile http://www.yuma4x4.org

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by StrikeFreedom February 27th 2009, 4:12 pm

Who wants to load their back-up files?
StrikeFreedom
StrikeFreedom
New Member

Male Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Language : English, japanese, french, british, chinese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by DeathSoul February 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

magicm00n wrote:
chouzouris wrote:We would stop talking about this, if we received an indication that the staff is working on having it repaired!
No one has answered yet!! ...

They are probably working on it now.
but they would of said something I think Sad
DeathSoul
DeathSoul
Forumember

Male Posts : 369
Reputation : 1
Language : ENGLISH
Location : NO PM SUPPORT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Omachi February 27th 2009, 5:31 pm

First of all, even though this particular issue is dealing with the ACP, I'm not sure why this is considered an "[Only Topic]" when there are other issues with the personal profiles that have been occurring for quite some time and the thread has been posted in the 'need of a technician' section since Nov. 2008. > here

EricPires9 wrote:OK, EVERYBODY KNOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM, (even do I) SO PLEASE LET'S JUST STOP SPAMMING "I have this problem too" AND LET THE ADMINS FIX IT!

It's NOT spamming when people are trying to keep the thread fresh so that maybe some day an admin will acknowledge they know about the problem, and so those with the powers that be can see that it's not just one person having this problem but that it is a glitch within the system itself.

And for your further information, THE ADMINS DON'T FIX ANYTHING!!! It's left to the techs in France, who either do very little to settle English board issues, or else it's the liaisons here that don't get the message to the techs. Hence why so many people continue to post in hopes that an admin will tell us that they are aware of the problem and THAT IT IS being worked on.

BTW... same issue with my board.
avatar
Omachi
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Language : unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by dogman February 27th 2009, 9:54 pm

yes at right the admin will tell ask them proly sleeping or busy at the moment

but it will become bigger if them leave it for long
dogman
dogman
Forumember

Male Posts : 57
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : New Zealand

View user profile http://urbanfans.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Dia February 27th 2009, 10:43 pm

Omachi wrote:First of all, even though this particular issue is dealing with the ACP, I'm not sure why this is considered an "[Only Topic]" when there are other issues with the personal profiles that have been occurring for quite some time and the thread has been posted in the 'need of a technician' section since Nov. 2008. > here

EricPires9 wrote:OK, EVERYBODY KNOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM, (even do I) SO PLEASE LET'S JUST STOP SPAMMING "I have this problem too" AND LET THE ADMINS FIX IT!

It's NOT spamming when people are trying to keep the thread fresh so that maybe some day an admin will acknowledge they know about the problem, and so those with the powers that be can see that it's not just one person having this problem but that it is a glitch within the system itself.

And for your further information, THE ADMINS DON'T FIX ANYTHING!!! It's left to the techs in France, who either do very little to settle English board issues, or else it's the liaisons here that don't get the message to the techs. Hence why so many people continue to post in hopes that an admin will tell us that they are aware of the problem and THAT IT IS being worked on.

BTW... same issue with my board.
*Look at the bolded part*
You haven't a clue. It's called bumping. A big problem with Forums.
It's a Forum. Who else fixes it? The magic cat!? Confused


Last edited by Dia on February 27th 2009, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dia
Dia
Forumember

Male Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Madison, Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Piano244 February 27th 2009, 10:44 pm

I can't wait until this gets fixed.
Piano244
Piano244
Forumember

Male Posts : 253
Reputation : 4
Language : English, HTML, CSS, Beginner Javascript
Location : Florida

View user profile http://www.neverwinter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Dia February 27th 2009, 10:46 pm

We know. Seriously, we know. It'll probably get fixed fairly soon.
Dia
Dia
Forumember

Male Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Madison, Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by :)tayne:) February 27th 2009, 11:03 pm

It should get fixed soon, well hopefully. I am needing to add a new Personalized Profile!
:)tayne:)
:)tayne:)
Forumember

Male Posts : 794
Reputation : 35
Language : English

View user profile http://www.gamesarcade.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Dia February 28th 2009, 2:47 am

You can still add more. I just did. Not edit them, though.
Dia
Dia
Forumember

Male Posts : 32
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Madison, Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Japorized February 28th 2009, 3:59 am

I added a testing profile...

...................................
Japorized
Japorized
Forumember

Male Posts : 310
Reputation : 3
Language : English
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://infinityhub.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Omachi February 28th 2009, 5:16 am

Dia wrote:
Omachi wrote:First of all, even though this particular issue is dealing with the ACP, I'm not sure why this is considered an "[Only Topic]" when there are other issues with the personal profiles that have been occurring for quite some time and the thread has been posted in the 'need of a technician' section since Nov. 2008. > here

EricPires9 wrote:OK, EVERYBODY KNOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM, (even do I) SO PLEASE LET'S JUST STOP SPAMMING "I have this problem too" AND LET THE ADMINS FIX IT!

It's NOT spamming when people are trying to keep the thread fresh so that maybe some day an admin will acknowledge they know about the problem, and so those with the powers that be can see that it's not just one person having this problem but that it is a glitch within the system itself.

And for your further information, THE ADMINS DON'T FIX ANYTHING!!! It's left to the techs in France, who either do very little to settle English board issues, or else it's the liaisons here that don't get the message to the techs. Hence why so many people continue to post in hopes that an admin will tell us that they are aware of the problem and THAT IT IS being worked on.

BTW... same issue with my board.
*Look at the bolded part*
You haven't a clue. It's called bumping. A big problem with Forums.
It's a Forum. Who else fixes it? The magic cat!? Confused

Apparently I have more of a clue than you realize (having been a member of FM for almost 2 years), as if you will notice, there ARE NO TECHS ON THE ENGLISH BOARD! The admins, namely Typlo and Canceo, are the liaisons that tell the techs on the French forum about our issues. And bumping is not spamming when done by different people that actually have the same issue. If your only reason for posting was to try and sound intelligent by dissing on another member, then you fail.
avatar
Omachi
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Language : unknown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by gandakotalaga February 28th 2009, 7:30 am

any news about this?
gandakotalaga
gandakotalaga
Forumember

Female Posts : 113
Reputation : 0
Language : english

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by magicm00n February 28th 2009, 7:33 am

gandakotalaga wrote:any news about this?

None as yet.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Reputation : 217
Language : English
Location : The support forum of Forumotion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by pikcolokung February 28th 2009, 8:03 am

4 days passed. No any news about this.
avatar
pikcolokung
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Language : thai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved I have the same

Post by junjihoon February 28th 2009, 8:54 am

please fix it!
avatar
junjihoon
New Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Language : Vietnamese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by :)tayne:) February 28th 2009, 9:32 am

I would like to know what the problem is.
:)tayne:)
:)tayne:)
Forumember

Male Posts : 794
Reputation : 35
Language : English

View user profile http://www.gamesarcade.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by Gorjuss Girl Pauline February 28th 2009, 10:17 am

Personalized profile:
I made a profile and I want to removed it and it show no where how to removed I add Anniversary and it didn't show any date to it like it does with Birthday I need help how you do this to remove it?


Last edited by Gorjuss Girl Pauline on February 28th 2009, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Gorjuss Girl Pauline
Gorjuss Girl Pauline
New Member

Female Posts : 14
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Boise, Idaho

View user profile http://gorjussgirlsgroup.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Only Topic] Personalized profiles vanished?

Post by magicm00n February 28th 2009, 10:20 am

Gorjuss Girl Pauline wrote:Personalized profile:
I made a profile and I want to removed it and it show no where how to removed I add Anniversary and it didn't show any date to it like it does with Birthday I need help how you do this to remove it?

Sorry but there is no way to remove it now. Most of us here are having this problem. Lets just wait for the techs to fix it. Wink
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305
Reputation : 217
Language : English
Location : The support forum of Forumotion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum