The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Log Ins?

4 posters

Go down

Multiple Log Ins? Empty Multiple Log Ins?

Post by Taliesin Sat 14 Mar - 6:41

Hi all. I am a forum admin, and have been wondering about this for a while. I did not see this posted, so please let me know if this question has been answered before.

I was wondering if there is a way to log in multiple times on the same computer. I would like to be able to be logged in as my admin account, and also as a regular user at the same time. For example: Lets say that "Admin" is logged in, and is making changes to the forum. "Admin" is trying to test these changes out, so can he log on as "User" without logging out as "Admin"? That way, "Admin" can test changes on "User" and troubleshoot without having to log in and out and possibly mess up (i.e., since I am new, I am trying out everything I can, and dont want to accidentally ban my user, kick them from chat and such lol). And am I able to open mutliple Chatboxes too?

Thanks, just curious.
Taliesin

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Multiple Log Ins? Empty Re: Multiple Log Ins?

Post by Darren1 Sat 14 Mar - 7:16

Hello,

Are you aware that this is the General Discussion, and not the support part of the forum?

Could you please re-post your question in the Support Section please?

The answer is a Yes & a No Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia Sat 14 Mar - 8:29

If you have two browsers, it's possible. For example, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. I regularly do ths when I test my designs for compatibility.
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa Tue 17 Mar - 18:12

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum