The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

+223
oldeclectic
gandakotalaga
Demonlord
Repa
tonyv
allenallenallen333
Piano244
Rab_C
Nelsaidi
Dark Takua
aislingyngaio
asaharasensei
Cyber Dome Prez
dstanley
Coco
fearangel
Dello
vvw
infinitelytrue
Data2link
Fireball9575
Carryn
rr2739
pizza
Normy69ner
pikcolokung
cdma_haryana
bassie999
moogirl1989
Geromix
Emuk
skouliki
Jaded
w1ngs0fate
EMO
ifswm
shivam
rasskul
Papaumau
angel_d
LindaChzang
dina_qa
scristib
blade168
incredible_fear
xbet
paor
shreky
seraphim
andonio
Cb Hr
AdminBesede
mayahuskee
t2008y
Keltic
doggyhse
~*Meg*~
Doctor Inferno
D3uc3T
MummyM
Aafy
JayGood
armenioj
haileybighugs2
jeaniel
SpiritWind
my4madmin
RedDragonV
O RLY
IGDRadioAdmin
Moonlight14
Toddseahawks
busybee
pwm
dragonintel
Sumi
Twizdid
KingOfSports
Reunite
disneysuper
HBX210
immortalgamingforum
Sammy 10
UP-CLUB
room28spartan
BeetleWarrior
Aggie
Houka Ryuu
RoseSIZL
Angelic
Franchise
Punkarella
Merlin333
Schockwave
Miko_Angel
O Goncho
stefanely
13it3.RoCroX
4thGearPinned
middo2
D0WN
brenda
Rok
mell
rapidlynx
CoRE_-D4M4G3D
LinDsaY__
Dezza
brale1
DaSportsGuy34STC
JulieG
nikki_kev
paint
JK2Ree12
bodz
blang1
Princesses & Fairies
isgie
rossrc
firefoxfreak33
ZX
Lady Orihime
smilie fan
Ape
Donut
The Master 12321
GreatMazinga
RTL
Object
fkn0wned
jediwarrior
Soggy
Lizzie
Dreamlimix
neukrotiva
bretboy129
DONK
ClaraZ25
-Smile
Lolita
Hisakata
Solveig
iceangel
Brandon
anotherworld
Moldienut
Mariko21
kitterztoo
David2
kreativeflow
Pamela
HotParadox
Becky
Redsun
chouzouris
Andrea_mne
Fendoor
boardbabe
northstar
MrMario
Eazy
shotta
SeekerOfD
rainbowie
Latte
yasmel
Torgal
endless013
Blofeld
amooretto
lilypad
pat123456
Kumiko
quin
richardkentgates
MPants
ZmYg1
xaphania
Darkwing
stevetry
Nirr'ti Kala
spartacuz
InsanityLoaded
fooart
Pontifex
TR
Ronaldo
sajbicz
spiritcharms
Laurie Ann
sway
gojo
Mae
invertedhat
SLEEPAH
Skip
Raz
[Mr].[Daniel]
Sports Fan
kellysownname
Sanket
zaydyk
Nora17
runawayhorses
tugo
Jake Blues
Brad38
LUDAKLUDI
anthonym05
susie-soapland
nimiel
kjmj14
valfazz
~PSYDEX~
wednesday
eagle8x
xxtop
sugartea
akashic
kylesmummy06
Don_FixYBoys*
magicm00n
Shadow
227 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Shadow March 17th 2009, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

Please post here all the issues and bugs you may have noticed with the update!
Please also post your forum URL so that we can help you fastly, and if possible screenshot(s) of the issue(s).

Last edited by Typlo on March 19th 2009, 9:39 am; edited 6 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by Rok March 17th 2009, 11:13 pm

How can I get the Points system to work?
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post]

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:16 pm

rapidlynx wrote:
Becky wrote:Personally I think selecting any of the new options is a mistake at this stage because clearly this mod/update that has been added has more than one or two bugs!! Best to chill and wait until they are fixed IMHO.

Regarding the membership list presumably if you select the solution of using guests as a way around it that it means exactly that - i.e. that guests can then view! Smile so that needs to be born in mind?

guest can't view mine cause i have it set in the nav bar settings that they can't see the button unless they're a member ... problem solved Very Happy

LOL, thats not really the problem, the problem is that nobody can see the members list, not even the admins....
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Female Posts : 289
Language : English

http://spiritcharms.nice-topics.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:17 pm

Rok wrote:How can I get the Points system to work?
erm probably your best bet at the moment is........

wait patiently, pray, or a bit of both Laughing
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brenda March 17th 2009, 11:19 pm

Member list button dose not display members, redirects you to the home page.
How do we fix the problem.
brenda
Forumember

Female Posts : 55
Language : english

http://cumbernaulddogwalks.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 17th 2009, 11:19 pm

Lol, I don't see why they won't let us post our issues in the Support section. They should at least have an issue thread for each new update.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by D0WN March 17th 2009, 11:21 pm

1.Warning system is not working in profiles.
2.Memberlist is not accessible at all.
will be editing this list adding more things if I see more
Forums are here : www.ResidentEvilForums.net

Last edited by D0WN on March 18th 2009, 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
D0WN
D0WN
Forumember

http://www.residentevilforums.net

Back to top Go down

Post by middo2 March 17th 2009, 11:22 pm

My forum has the problems of:

1-Reputation system not showing in the posts (or profiles) also the thank you button is not showing, even though my forum is Invision and the reputation system and thank you button is activated.

2-Memberlist is not accessible at all...

3-Point system is not showing in the messages or profiles, eventhough it is activated

Forum:

http://newhorizons.englishboard.net
middo2
middo2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 17th 2009, 11:22 pm

Rok wrote:Lol, I don't see why they won't let us post our issues in the Support section. They should at least have an issue thread for each new update.

Rok we are doing this to prevent having all the topics on the same issue and we have an Only Topic for only update problems. So its pointless have more topics open when we really need to keep one.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariko21 March 17th 2009, 11:23 pm

Here's a new one: all the signatures on my forum just disappeared :|
Mariko21
Mariko21
Forumember

Female Posts : 94
Language : romanian

http://www.zooz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 17th 2009, 11:24 pm

Explainable. But, we are probally not going to get much support in this tiny thread.

I still need a response on the Points System.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:27 pm

you will get all the support you need in this thread, just not tonight, as probably the ones that know how to fix these things have all gone home and watching the telly......
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thGearPinned March 17th 2009, 11:30 pm

My Memebers Button Is Still Showing The Index Page As Well.

Any Help To Rectify would Be Appreciated.

Thanks
4thGearPinned
4thGearPinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok March 17th 2009, 11:30 pm

I'm just waiting on the tutorial for the Points System. This is taking forever though. I believe there should be more staff online right now to take questions for the updates.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by 13it3.RoCroX March 17th 2009, 11:32 pm

Raz wrote:I discovered that Only some of the Category settings work in the Index packing of the Admin Panel.....Namely the 'Split categories on index :' settings, the 'Keep categories on index :' settings DO NOT work at all......they just don't show the category sections on my forum.

›› Same problem here,
As "medium" (No.1) (Display › Structure and hierarhy › medium) I had that settings before the update, now as i set it again it wont show. It's like set to ›› "none".

I swiched to the "Medium" (No.2) it works, its the simmilar thing basicly.

But still the "medium" (No.1) won't work, anyway to fix it?

Last edited by 13it3.RoCroX on March 17th 2009, 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
13it3.RoCroX
13it3.RoCroX

Male Posts : 11
Language : croatian

http://teamxsi.forummotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanely March 17th 2009, 11:33 pm

button''thanks''button only see my post below, I see signs of it in the answers in my post, whether the problem is in the preferences, because however I tried, the result is the same, please for help
Thanks
stefanely

Male Posts : 19
Language : Serbian/english/Italian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

To everyone for the categories

Regarding the categories issue, you can retrieve them by going here :
Admin panel > Display > structure and hierarchy > Split categories on index > medium
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Princesses & Fairies March 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

Oh I just figure out that members only can thanks others in the topic they started. But can we thanks anyone in all the topics, not just their own?
Princesses & Fairies

Language : Vietnamese, English, Chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:34 pm

The one thing that we know for certain here is that as a rule forumotion dont work overtime apart form the mods keeping an eye on things, and it is very late now, i will be very suprised if any answers come our way tonight. it will be tommorow now
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by JK2Ree12 March 17th 2009, 11:35 pm

mell wrote:Yeh mines the same with the memberlist problem, just takes me back to the homepage.

I have that exact same problem Can you guys fix it?

[url=universalasylum.forumotion.net]universalasylum.forumotion.net[/url]
JK2Ree12

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:36 pm

Princesses & Fairies wrote:Oh I just figure out that members only can thanks others in the topic they started. But can we thanks anyone in all the topics, not just their own?
the thank you button will only show up in the topics you make and you can only use it the once in that topic.
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by firefoxfreak33 March 17th 2009, 11:39 pm

Here is an example of the progress bars not having the numbers number/number:
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 Contributionforumotion

This would normally say 100/100 until the new update that is.
Me and my moderators were also able to edit the number out of 100 to other users however the only way I can do that now is within the admin panel.
firefoxfreak33

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcharms March 17th 2009, 11:42 pm

here's one, if you have members who you have banned or got rid of in some way, and they now appear as guests, their post count have got silly...

[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 Screen11
spiritcharms
spiritcharms
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by middo2 March 17th 2009, 11:43 pm

Oh I also forgot to say that all the sigs on my forum have disappeared 0.o...

This plus:

Middo2 wrote:My forum has the problems of:

1-Reputation system not showing in the posts (or profiles) also the thank you button is not showing, even though my forum is Invision and the reputation system and thank you button is activated.

2-Memberlist is not accessible at all...

3-Point system is not showing in the messages or profiles, eventhough it is activated

Is all my problems.

My Forum is:

middo2
middo2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanely March 17th 2009, 11:43 pm

Excuse me, do not know what sins when you ask for help, and my posts deleted, please for explanation and assistance, the Help button!
Thanks in advance
stefanely

Male Posts : 19
Language : Serbian/english/Italian

Back to top Go down

Post by O Goncho March 17th 2009, 11:47 pm

Having the same people a lot of others are with the points and reputation system not working properly, with nothing showing in my members' profiles to indicate they're active, despite them being activated.

I trawled through most of this thread but I couldn't see any clear solutions.
O Goncho

Back to top Go down

Post by Miko_Angel March 17th 2009, 11:49 pm

I admit the new feature are cool and thank you so much for giving us these features ^__^, but i have problem with the thanks button and reputation. It's not showing somehow. I did activate the button Confused
Miko_Angel
Miko_Angel

Female Posts : 24

http://littlewolf.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Schockwave March 17th 2009, 11:49 pm

Cinnamon wrote:it should be like this:
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 17032009101641

is there something missing?:
[ONLY TOPIC] Issues with the new update [Please read first post] - Page 12 96982031

I have the same problem, as well as the memberslist taking me back to main page or forum no points showing or reputation. When I click on multiquote nothing comes up, just thought I would mention these things. Otherwise I think these updates are very good.
Schockwave
Schockwave
Forumember

Language : English, German, French

http://schockwave.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by wednesday March 17th 2009, 11:55 pm

*sighs*
wednesday
wednesday
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin333 March 17th 2009, 11:56 pm

My members list does not display. THis started after I activated the points system. I cleared all cookies and cache's and turned point off and the members list is still not visible...
Merlin333
Merlin333
Forumember

Male Posts : 147

http://www.merlin333.bigforumlive.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkarella March 18th 2009, 12:00 am

My only issue so far [having only installed the new multi quote function so far] is that my member list is not working, the button takes me back to the home page.
Punkarella
Punkarella
Forumember

Female Posts : 334

http://www.funkyfriendsonline.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next