The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto message

3 posters

Go down

Auto message Empty Auto message

Post by chessplayer May 13th 2006, 3:42 am

Can i set an auto message?
when anything was change by moderator(example :delete post,topic move to...),an auto message will be send to the poster
chessplayer
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Auto message Empty Re: Auto message

Post by Peter May 13th 2006, 1:13 pm

chessplayer wrote:Can i set an auto message?
when anything was change by moderator(example :delete post,topic move to...),an auto message will be send to the poster
Do you mean that everytime you 're going to change something on the your forum, you want a automatic message to be sent to your members ? If this is your question ......... no it's not possible i'm afraid.
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 13th 2006, 2:46 pm

Isn't it? Normally, if you press 'warn me if change' (sorry, wording inexact) you get an e-mail form the forum each time there's an answer. Therefore is every member does that, it should do the trick no?
(I might be wrong, but I doubt since I've tried before)
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter May 13th 2006, 7:17 pm

Well all depends in what you change actualy that's why I'm asking some precision.
Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by redfurrymonster84 May 17th 2006, 12:04 am

If you go to your admin panel and click on security. Then, click on moderation. It records everything a moderator does. Such as deleting posts, etc. Is that what you mean?
redfurrymonster84
redfurrymonster84
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter May 17th 2006, 2:38 am

redfurrymonster84 wrote:If you go to your admin panel and click on security. Then, click on moderation. It records everything a moderator does. Such as deleting posts, etc. Is that what you mean?
No he is talking about auto messages, nothing to do about the listing action memo. Anyway I am closing this subject because Chessplayer didn't comme back there for quite a few days to give us some précision, so there is no point in letting that subject open.

Sauf of to the garbage it goes !!
Peter

Back to top Go down