The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion

+5
Darren1
oliver96
Base
MrMario
Blofeld
9 posters

Go down

Shall It Happen?

Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Left1156%Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Right11 56% 
[ 5 ]
Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Left1144%Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Right11 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Empty Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion

Post by Blofeld March 31st 2009, 12:15 am

How about cleaning up all the sections apart form The Two mentioned in the title?
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Empty Re: Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion

Post by MrMario March 31st 2009, 12:24 am

You joking right?

1. To much work for the staff
2. Been suggested.
3. Why?
4. Vote no.

Sorry as of cleaning anything its just a no. I can see it if it was Suggestion section and the Forum Promotion.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion Empty Re: Clean Up All Sections Apart form Garbage And Forum Promotion

Post by Blofeld April 1st 2009, 5:53 pm

Come on people! Smile
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Base April 1st 2009, 5:59 pm

Voted no. It would be a huge waste of time for the staff and it wouldn't benefit the forum much.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 1st 2009, 6:36 pm

This would take a very very long time Arrow No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld April 1st 2009, 7:20 pm

pale Shit
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by oliver96 April 1st 2009, 7:21 pm

Why do you always suggest something among the forum cleaning line?

When I saw the title of this topic I knew it was you lol!

You suggested to clean the garbage, you suggested to delete all inactive members and now your suggesting to clean the whole forum up other than garbage and forum promotion!

1) It's a waste of time
2) It clearly says in the rules and guidelines to use the search option before asking, so if we get rid of all them posts with useful answers the search option will be of no use.

Vote no!
oliver96
oliver96
Forumember

Language : english

http://thebroadboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld April 1st 2009, 8:00 pm

Why do I well I like to see the forum looking clean it looks messy with forums packed with like 300 pages full of topics Rolling Eyes
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 2nd 2009, 5:28 am

W-O-W!!

Why no people?

This is a yes from me, however,

it WILL require alot of work, and would have to take several weeks to clean up.

I myself would be more than happy to help out, and I myself would love to stand out from the croud.

YES FROM ME!!!!!!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamlimix April 2nd 2009, 8:08 am

YES FROM ME!! if the posts will not be deleted and will be garbaged or will go somewhere!
Dreamlimix
Dreamlimix
Forumember

Male Posts : 761
Language : Cheese

http://www.sparkchat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno April 2nd 2009, 8:47 am

This would be a huge waste of time!

You think there's nearly 500 pages of locked topics that would be a huge task for even helpers!

Voted no
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok April 3rd 2009, 12:57 am

*Agrees with everyone*

Also, clearing the Garbage would be deleting all of the former archivesof the support forum.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 3rd 2009, 7:18 am

Rok wrote:*Agrees with everyone*

Also, clearing the Garbage would be deleting all of the former archives of the support forum.

Well, considering he said apart from the garbage!

Notice anything in the title ?!?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld April 4th 2009, 2:41 pm

I would hep with this if it could happen but I don't have the ability to delete topics etc. Smile
Blofeld
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverStarsInTheSky April 4th 2009, 3:18 pm

Shit: Take too long, and plus, Those are archives we need to keep! That way half of peoples questions were already answered and they can go back and read. And it would take like FOREVER, for what, emptiness?
SilverStarsInTheSky
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down