The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please delete this forum

5 posters

Go down

please delete this forum Empty please delete this forum

Post by pink_mummy May 22nd 2006, 12:28 pm

this forum holds alot of abuse about members that used to be on this forum and abuse about another forum!

i think this is against your rules so please ban this forum!

http://babyboom.forumotion.com/index.forum

many thanks
pink_mummy

Back to top Go down

please delete this forum Empty Re: please delete this forum

Post by lizk26 May 22nd 2006, 6:03 pm

This is my site...i am dealing with the members of the forum and request that if you have a problem you take the issue up with me...
lizk26

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe May 22nd 2006, 6:16 pm

I am also admin on the aformentioned site. My name is Zoe.

Im sorry you feel this way, but who actually are you? I can only assume you are kisha69? A banned member who continues to re-register Rolling Eyes

Well, afraid to be the one to say it but this is what I expect from a 17 year old child with nothing better to do then libel our forum.

We are a close-knit group of friends that use the forum to discuss pregnancy, and non-pregnancy related matters. We all get on marvellously and I have not witnessed any abuse, just simple facts which are put across intelligently. I would like to add that the forum is "private" in that you have to be a registered member. Well all our regular posters are more than happy with the site.

I would appreciate any advice anyone has in regard to keeping trolls out of our forum, Thanks in advance! Wink

Zoe x
zoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 22nd 2006, 6:51 pm

Listen people, i'm not a moderator but listen anyway:

This board is NOT for you to giber about. It is for people who have technical difficulties with their forums, meanwhile, pnk_mummy, since the fourm is private, how can you expect Peter or Katt (the moderators) could judge. Show them some facts, otherwise, they have better stuff to do with their time
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cornelia May 22nd 2006, 6:54 pm

Hello

> pink mummy : Do you have any proof of what you say? Editboard can't do anything if there are no solid proofs which maintain the accusations. According to what I read, you're having a conflict with the administrators, so this is to be settled up between you and them, in private.

> Everyone : I am asking you all to continue this issue in private. This board is no an arena for flamewars, so I will close this topic

EDIT : I didn't see Dojeta posted...
Cornelia
Cornelia
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

http://ishimaru-design.servhome.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum