The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Field did not show in profile

3 posters

Go down

Profile Field did not show in profile Empty Profile Field did not show in profile

Post by Walshy95 April 27th 2009, 9:09 pm

Hi, I added a new profile field which displays in our users profiles. The profile field showed images of warning bars (A bit like the ones they have here and everytime a newly member joins the warning bar automaticly gets placed in the members profile). However, I created the profile field and stuff, and then clicked save. I went to my profile and there was a field there which said 'Warnings', but no warning bar was there. Can anyone help me, please? I can give you some screenshots if you want. One of the profile field in the ACP and one of my profile not showing my field.

Thanks to anyone who gives answers!
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Profile Field did not show in profile Empty Re: Profile Field did not show in profile

Post by Master Marc April 27th 2009, 9:52 pm

I would like the screenshots please.

And try this:
Go to your ACP,and go to your user profiles,and go to your image list,and in the Field edit,make sure that the Preview ticked off Profile and Messages,so it can be viewed in those areas.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Profile Field did not show in profile Empty Re: Profile Field did not show in profile

Post by Ape April 27th 2009, 11:34 pm

Try this when you have made the bits you want make sure you cilck one of the things as Default value and save this should made that one thing the 1st thing that will set its self on all the profiles (Well its what i did and its working but you will have to go and set the one's that have not go it set )

Profile Field did not show in profile Left1212Profile Field did not show in profile Center11Profile Field did not show in profile Right112
Profile Field did not show in profile Ape_b110
Profile Field did not show in profile Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 April 28th 2009, 9:33 pm

Screenshot in the ACP screen:
Profile Field did not show in profile 2eq98uf

Screenshot of the profile field in my profile:
Profile Field did not show in profile 149cvux

Any ideas? Confused
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down