The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Profile Field Color !

2 posters

Go down

Problem with Profile Field Color ! Empty Problem with Profile Field Color !

Post by shubhank008 May 5th 2009, 3:44 pm

Hello I am new to forumotion and I want help with my forum. My problem is that I want to change my profile field color to something else like white or black but I can't find the option to do that. My forum address is http://narutosc.motionsforum.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=1 . That is my profile and as you can see the profile field like "gender , posts, points " etc. are in yellow color and I want to change that color . Please help me and reply me as fast as you can

Thank You
shubhank008

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Problem with Profile Field Color ! Empty Re: Problem with Profile Field Color !

Post by kirk May 5th 2009, 4:17 pm

i'm not sure if you can?
you can go through your display colors and try to see if theres a yellow like that and change it and see if that works?

um what version and skin are you using?

oh Waite. looks like you have it white now so i guess that did work.
cool let us know so we can mark the thread as solved.
thanx
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Problem with Profile Field Color ! Empty Re: Problem with Profile Field Color !

Post by shubhank008 May 5th 2009, 4:21 pm

kirk wrote:i'm not sure if you can?
you can go through your display colors and try to see if theres a yellow like that and change it and see if that works?

um what version and skin are you using?

oh Waite. looks like you have it white now so i guess that did work.
cool let us know so we can mark the thread as solved.
thanx

Thanks for the help kirk but the problem is partially solved. The option to change field color is in Admin Panel -> User & Groups -> Profile -> Modify
But I have to change color of each field manually and so if there is a way to change color of all the fields at the same time and please reply.

Yes it worked but I have to change color of each field separately so I want to know that is there any way to change color of every field at a same time.

Last edited by shubhank008 on May 7th 2009, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reply)
shubhank008

Language : English

Back to top Go down