The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP

4 posters

Go down

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP Empty I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP

Post by yorkshire-suzuki May 12th 2009, 12:01 pm

REMOVE HTML ERRORS
yorkshire-suzuki Today at 2:56 am

Hello there.

I am Steven and am new to this site and recently took over a site yorkshire-suzuki.7forum.net.

Last nite whilst on the utilities panel I clicked remove HTML errors and now my site has gone to pot? Its gone all over the place? Backup restore on the utilities wont work? Any help? Everyone is giving me grief.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steven
yorkshire-suzuki

Language : English

http://www.yorkshire-suzuki.7forum.net

Back to top Go down

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP Empty Re: I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP

Post by Bpoetic May 12th 2009, 12:37 pm

Best thing to do is a forum restore back to the time just BEFORE you removed the HTML errors!

Hope that works for you:-0
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP Empty Re: I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP

Post by bradshawgc May 12th 2009, 9:28 pm

hi any one eles with adives rforum restore does not do anything please help
bradshawgc

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 12th 2009, 9:50 pm

Have you tried doing a full backup?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by bradshawgc May 13th 2009, 7:38 pm

how do i do that? i am new to all this thanks for the help
bradshawgc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bpoetic May 13th 2009, 7:56 pm

Go to your utilities . . .
https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
and select:

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP Backup11
Bpoetic
Bpoetic
Forumember

Female Posts : 594

http://www.bpoetry.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bradshawgc May 14th 2009, 6:28 pm

hello thanks for the rply if i do this will i lose new members which have sign up over the last few days and all the posts in the last few days?
bradshawgc

Back to top Go down

Post by bradshawgc May 14th 2009, 9:22 pm

just want to warn members and new memebrs if they are going to lose posts
bradshawgc

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 14th 2009, 11:36 pm

May I remind you that double posting is not allowed on this forum, within 24 hours. Please use the edit button.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

I REMOVED HTML ERRORS ON THE UTILITIES SECTION AND NOW ITS MESSED THE FORUM UP!!! HELP Empty HTML ERRORS

Post by yorkshire-suzuki May 16th 2009, 7:15 pm

I have tried doing a full backup well upto the point before I removed the errors but it still wont work. Can forumotion help?
yorkshire-suzuki

http://www.yorkshire-suzuki.7forum.net

Back to top Go down