The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allow ban members ( but, just one group )

3 posters

Go down

Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Empty Allow ban members ( but, just one group )

Post by lowethisthings May 23rd 2009, 10:02 pm

I`ve read similar thread, but when I modify permissions, on index of my forum is not appearing name of member of other group which moderate some things. Can only just one group ban members ( super moderators ) and moderators not, but with displaying their names from all groups which moderate some forums ? Thank you !!!
lowethisthings

Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Empty Re: Allow ban members ( but, just one group )

Post by Master Marc May 23rd 2009, 10:34 pm

No,if you make a moderator group,they will have acess to ban members,if you enable mods to ban members.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Empty Re: Allow ban members ( but, just one group )

Post by lowethisthings May 23rd 2009, 10:54 pm

But I have a moderation group ( exactly, I have 2 moderation groups, but I wanna just super mods to ban and mods not, but list of all mods which can moderate forum to be at index, I hope you can understand me what I want )
lowethisthings

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 23rd 2009, 10:58 pm

You can't allow certain mods to ban members.

Every mod is allowed to ban members once an admin enables it,Via ACP.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by lowethisthings May 23rd 2009, 11:12 pm

I am admin and I wanna allow only super mods to ban members ( cause moderator of my forum says that he can ban members and I should fix that, but I don't know how )
lowethisthings

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 23rd 2009, 11:13 pm

It isn't possible for one mod group to ban members.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape May 24th 2009, 1:56 pm

as the other member has said thei site Don't have the settings to set only one lot of mods to ban if you set the mods to ban that means all the mods can ban and there is nothing you can do about it but tell the other mods not to do it Sorry.

~Ape~

Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Left1212Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Center11Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Right112
Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Ape_b110
Allow ban members ( but, just one group ) Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19084
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum