The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constantly Logging Out Automatically

5 posters

Go down

Constantly Logging Out Automatically Empty Constantly Logging Out Automatically

Post by Satune May 24th 2007, 1:07 am

I have just created a forum game, and my account keeps logging out automatically after I look at enough posts. I have no idea how to fix it, I need help.
Satune

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

http://worldofavatar.megabb.com

Back to top Go down

Constantly Logging Out Automatically Empty Re: Constantly Logging Out Automatically

Post by GeoX May 24th 2007, 1:31 am

do you mean that while surfing the forum it logs u out by it self?!
..weired..look...try to use another internet browser..maybe the current one u are using can't save the passwords for a long time (maybe)

or just give it a try later!
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Constantly Logging Out Automatically Empty Re: Constantly Logging Out Automatically

Post by Satune May 24th 2007, 3:30 am

it only does this on my forum. I am currently using Firefox, i do not encounter this problem with Explorer.
Satune

Male Posts : 2

http://worldofavatar.megabb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoX May 24th 2007, 3:38 am

sometimes the firfox has problems..so it's better to use IE
GeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Samerron December 21st 2009, 11:22 am

The same thing happens with me, and I have been searching across the whole forum to find an answer, but I realized than many users has the same problem, requesting help, but receiving no definite answer.

The problem is not in the browser or cache, since I tried them all and it is not working. I think the issue is related to the proxy. Satune, are you browsing through a proxy? Since, when I try browsing from another internet provider, with no need for proxy it works perfectly. When I'm behind the proxy it is frustrating as how much does it log off. In addition, I think there is a problem with forumotion, since I log to many forums behind proxy server and it works well.

So, can anyone please look further in the issue?
Samerron

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy December 21st 2009, 3:05 pm

when logging in, do you check the box that says, 'logged me in automatically each visit'?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by SumuII December 21st 2009, 4:28 pm

this is happening even to me
SumuII

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 21st 2009, 5:01 pm

Please don't bump up old post and when they are two years old.

=> Topic Garbage
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down