The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself

4 posters

Go down

Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself Empty Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself

Post by Ssjonnes June 11th 2009, 11:27 pm

Hi moderators!
I hope my posting isn't covered in the FAQ (I have made a search there with no similar issue...)
Cutting to the point, the problem is I want to delete my forum so as it can stop sending me e-mail reminders that its still there. Simple task is what you'de think but here's the catch: the forum isn't called Unistennis anymore but... "H@z@l 3 hæpsi gRuBu" whatever that means :/ Along with this change, the site is completely different and so is the URL. I have no idea what language its in nor how to delete the dang forum. Please could you just get rid of it?
EDIT: Sorry! forgot to put the URL incase you want it: http://hazal.yetkinforum.org/forum.htm
Please help!
Ssjonnes

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself Empty Re: Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself

Post by Xiso June 12th 2009, 12:04 am

You want to delete it so you don't get reminders? Do you still want the site?
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself Empty Re: Forum changes URL, language, and pretty much everything by itself

Post by Ssjonnes June 12th 2009, 12:42 am

I don't want the site...
Ssjonnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso June 12th 2009, 12:54 am

Delete the forum by going Admin Panel --> General --> Forum Deletion --> then type DELETE. Once doing so, check the email account you used to create the forum and use the activation code provided. Then your forum will be deleted.
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssjonnes June 12th 2009, 2:53 pm

Its quite visible that you're not a moderator seeing as you didn't pîck up on what I just pointed out... The forum is in another LANGUAGE!... Please can a moderator use his/her modo powers and delete the forum? :s
Ssjonnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 12th 2009, 5:51 pm

Ssjonnes wrote:Its quite visible that you're not a moderator seeing as you didn't pîck up on what I just pointed out... The forum is in another LANGUAGE!... Please can a moderator use his/her modo powers and delete the forum? :s

Can you post a screenshot of the admin panel?

Also mods don't have powers to delete any forum.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssjonnes June 14th 2009, 9:48 pm

Its okay! Caihlem said he knows forums practically inside out and he'll delete it for me. Thanks anyway
Ssjonnes

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem June 15th 2009, 1:27 pm

Trust the little brother to take the long route rather than enter my room to ask for help tongue

Problem solved
=> Topic Locked
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down