The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner and Rank (and probably a background pic but we'll see)

Go down

Banner and Rank  (and probably a background pic but we'll see) Empty Banner and Rank (and probably a background pic but we'll see)

Post by Eman and Kou June 13th 2009, 3:18 pm

Okay I'm here again for yet another forum I'm working for but this time i need some help. I'm currently overloaded with things to do and really really behind on somethings that were supposed to be done close to a month ago. This includes reworking some of the images. Now then the banner and background picture (if i need it) have to fit into the forum's theme which is a Naruto RPG. Which means they have to relate to Naruto...somehow. Also for the banner it cant necessarily have naruto on it since he's technically dead in this time period. So any random ninja will do. The Rank images i only need the basic, Admin, Global Mod, Mod etc stuff so those really don't need thought put into them. But anyway if you want to get a basic visual of the site here is the link as always: Dawn of Shinobi: Future Naruto RPG .

Thanks again for the help and consideration and peace.
~Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -Head Admin of DoS: FNR -Webmaster of MC RPG -User of SF (support forum for those who don't know)
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367
Language : English

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down