The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Size/Location

4 posters

Go down

Solved Chatbox Size/Location

Post by Icrine June 20th 2009, 2:42 pm

I would like to know if its possible to customize the chatbox size, as well as choose where it appears?
I want it to be smaller but the module does not have this option, and there are only two places to place it- either the forum index or the portal, both of which I do not want. The current size covers nearly the entire first page of the forum index too, and they have to scroll down to see the categories.

I would like to know if there is a way to customize the size, or allow the chatbox to be placed on another page which can be linked from the navbar?

If there is no such function yet, can I request for it to be up soon? In the meantime I will resort to using html coded chatboxes in a forum thread...
Icrine

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Chatbox Size/Location

Post by N1Dz0X June 20th 2009, 2:51 pm

You can take another chat on http://xat.com/. There you can chose size and picture
N1Dz0X
N1Dz0X
Forumember

Male Posts : 63
Language : English,Serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 June 20th 2009, 3:52 pm

Currently, it is not possible to change the width and the height of the Forumotion Chatbox at the moment, but try the link what N1Dz0X posted and you can choose anywhere to put it on your forum, and the height and width of the Chatbox, too.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Icrine June 20th 2009, 4:48 pm

Actually I've kinda found a way to link it to an alternate page, using /chatbox/chatbox.forum?.

Thanks for all the help anyway!
Icrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket June 20th 2009, 5:06 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum