The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet

4 posters

Go down

Do u think we need automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Left11100%automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Right11 100% 
[ 6 ]
automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Left110%automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Empty automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet

Post by seadolphin94 June 27th 2009, 7:34 am

in the charater sheet, values are modified by the moderator or members. why dont we make it automatic???
i mean the type BAR.
we should make it like the point system. auto increase or decrease its values
additionally, i think we should add the posts bar for the ranking, its will look better SmileSmileSmile
seadolphin94
Forumember

Male Posts : 69
Language : Vietnamese, English

Back to top Go down

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Empty Re: automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet

Post by Mehtevas June 27th 2009, 7:40 am

I agree, good idea. Yes
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Empty Re: automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet

Post by LongJohnSilver June 27th 2009, 8:42 am

I really don't understand what you mean here.

Are you implying a button only mods can access in someone's post that lowers their warning bar? If so, it's the same as the reputation bar that appears next to the posts... but with warning level instead.

Voted yes.
LongJohnSilver
LongJohnSilver
Forumember

Male Posts : 40
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by seadolphin94 June 27th 2009, 10:30 am

yeap, i mean that Smile because my english is not so good
seadolphin94
Forumember

Male Posts : 69
Language : Vietnamese, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 11th 2013, 5:40 am

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

automatic increase and decrease values in "bar" of charater sheet Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down