The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a maxium number of posts per thread?

3 posters

Go down

There is a maxium number of posts per thread? Empty There is a maxium number of posts per thread?

Post by rubber314chicken June 29th 2009, 2:33 am

http://jjclan.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f1/?sid=c156c5213f204982248b98b216a25ffa

On my forum, we have one main topic that gets the most discussion (The Official JJ Johnson Thread). It recently reached well over 1000 posts, and then all of the sudden it decided to split into two separate threads. There are NO entries in the moderation last actions panel (which goes well past when this occurred) or the administration last actions panel (again it goes long past this occurrence) that show anybody doing anything to this thread. I tried unlocking the thread that was locked and unsticking and was successful. I then tried to merge the two threads, and it said it was successful, but then when I went to view the forum (not via a cache of the page) it was how it was with the first locked, again with 990 posts.

So does phpBB 3 only allow 990 posts per thread or what?
rubber314chicken

Language : English

Back to top Go down

There is a maxium number of posts per thread? Empty Re: There is a maxium number of posts per thread?

Post by Master Marc June 29th 2009, 2:38 am

It is normal...

Here is a link to some forumotion limits...

=>Click On Me!!!
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

There is a maxium number of posts per thread? Empty Re: There is a maxium number of posts per thread?

Post by Darren1 June 29th 2009, 2:56 am

Also, adding to Master Marcs post:

The latest modding logs are now at the last page, not the 1st page.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down