The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information

4 posters

Go down

Do you want this feature to be avaible or not?

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Left11100%[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Right11 100% 
[ 4 ]
[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Left110%[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Empty [Edited] Customizing Registration Information

Post by Nimav July 4th 2009, 11:56 pm

I had a problem with my forum and it was really needed to change the registration information page to give registrants additional info about what they have to do. I mean we were willing to be able to change contents of this page:

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information 22c070e548

But i found it's impossible. Maybe adding this right to admins could help them much!
Thanks

Edit: I have set the activation of new members' account be manually by admins. When new members register they receive the message shown in the pic above. But I'd like to add some more info to it to let registrant know exactly what do do after registration. That's why I wanted to find a way to customize that message. I asked it in FAQ section, but found there's no way.

Last edited by Nimav on July 5th 2009, 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Nimav

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Empty Re: [Edited] Customizing Registration Information

Post by Mehtevas July 5th 2009, 12:59 am

EDIT: read darrens post below.

Last edited by Kinko on July 6th 2009, 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

[Edited] Customizing Registration Information Empty Re: [Edited] Customizing Registration Information

Post by Darren1 July 5th 2009, 1:13 am

EDIT:
I now realize that this is in the wrong section; it should be in the section for your forums

Last edited by darren1 on July 6th 2009, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Completally change post)
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 July 5th 2009, 3:35 pm

Voted yes Wink
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down