[request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor

Go down

[request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor Empty [request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor

Post by emikati on July 6th 2009, 6:07 am

hi ya everyone , can any one share the code that will show ip address and his location to visitor himself, as this website of DNS QUERY has this option www.dnsquery.org on the right side, it says Welcome!
Welcome, 111.111.11.11
Hello to EXAMPLE CITY, EXAMPLE COUNTRY

i need same code to put on my forum that when some body will come on my forum , he himself will see his ip,city and country only just like dnsquery.org website has....!!! THANKS alot.. fufufu
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Male Posts : 393
Language : English, HTML

Back to top Go down

[request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor Empty Re: [request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor

Post by notMicElf on July 6th 2009, 1:26 pm

I'd google it. Have you tried w3schools.com or dynamicdrive.com yet? both have some great codes... I'll look for the one you requested.
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Male Posts : 377
Language : English, HTML, CSS, Java

Back to top Go down

[request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor Empty Re: [request] code for ip address and location showing to visitor

Post by emikati on July 6th 2009, 1:31 pm

i hv ..but hvnt searched any good one like dnsquery.org website has on the right side... i need to show (WELCOME WORD) + ip address + location + country flag .... (NOT THE MAP OK?)
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf on July 6th 2009, 1:34 pm

I see. Well, you could possibly contact them asking for the code?
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 6th 2009, 1:35 pm

contact wid whome?
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by notMicElf on July 6th 2009, 1:40 pm

@emikati wrote:contact wid whome?

If you aren't able to find the code, and nobody on the this help forum is able to help, I would contact the site you linked to. Usually sites will share little tid bits of their codes, but I'd give it a couple of days, as there are some real smart cookies on this forum.
notMicElf
notMicElf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 6th 2009, 1:43 pm

ok thnx..no problem i will wait for it...
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 8th 2009, 8:40 pm

bump....??
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Utternonsense on July 8th 2009, 8:58 pm

Try www.danasoft.com

They have a banner you can design and put on your site which will tell the viewer their IP address, operating system, ISP and browser.
Utternonsense

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 8th 2009, 9:19 pm

thanks i like it but not very much.. i still need some more.. Sad
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 11th 2009, 4:58 pm

bump...
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 12th 2009, 6:11 pm

bump
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 13th 2009, 11:08 pm

bump...
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 18th 2009, 11:42 am

bump............
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on July 18th 2009, 12:11 pm

Here's the simple JavaScript code to display visitors' IP addresses and host names (copy and paste to your Web page):

Code:
<script language="JavaScript">
VIH_BackColor = "palegreen";
VIH_ForeColor = "navy";
VIH_FontPix = "16";
VIH_DisplayFormat = "You are visiting from:<br>IP Address: %%IP%%<br>Host: %%HOST%%";
VIH_DisplayOnPage = "yes";
</script>
<script language="JavaScript" src="http://scripts.hashemian.com/js/visitorIPHOST.js.php"></script>
mist3r0us_b0y
mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on July 21st 2009, 3:56 am

i like it but i was wodering for the code ,any good one like dnsquery.org website has on the right side... i need to show (WELCOME WORD) + ip address + location + country flag .... (NOT THE MAP OK?)
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by emikati on September 7th 2009, 6:35 pm

bump please help
emikati
emikati
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on September 8th 2009, 5:49 am

Go this is for u ... enjoy

Code:
<?
If (getenv(HTTP_CLIENT_IP)) {
$ip = getenv(HTTP_CLIENT_IP);
} elseif (getenv(HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR)) {
$ip = getenv(HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR);
} else {
$ip = getenv(REMOTE_ADDR);
}
Echo "Your IP is $ip";