Address purchased, but no longer available....

Go down

Address purchased, but no longer available.... Empty Address purchased, but no longer available....

Post by Agenda on July 10th 2009, 10:56 pm

I just booked for projectarrow.net and it worked fine for a bit. In fact, I was quite impressed that it took less that the 5 business day delay to be activated. Kudos to a great job on that.

BUT (and there's always a but, and this one is A BIG BUT):

I tried getting on this morning and I couldn't get to projectarrow.net. I tried several different browsers and I got the same thing: it had dissappeared from cyberspace. I blamed China at first and then I saw my e-mail:

Unfortunately your domain name projectarrow.net isn't available anymore.

You can either retrieve your points, or choose another domain name...

Oh really? Who the heck took it? I paid money for that domain name....I don't recall it being legal for someone to just buy it out from under me without consent. Though I could be wrong about that.

I'm not making a move and spending more credits until I find out what exactly happened. Do I need to reply to that specific e-mail? Or do I use a contact page somewhere here?
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Male Posts : 172
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Address purchased, but no longer available.... Empty Re: Address purchased, but no longer available....

Post by Shaywin on July 11th 2009, 1:58 am

I had a similar problem with my site, for some reason I got refunded even after the domain already activated after that day it said couldn't connect to it, I tried purchasing it again it said not available.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Address purchased, but no longer available.... Empty Re: Address purchased, but no longer available....

Post by MrMario on July 11th 2009, 3:16 am

I have contact some people to see whats going on with this issue.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda on July 11th 2009, 5:38 am

Thanks. Sorry to come across as rude or anything, but I was running late for work and freaked when I saw that e-mail. I did find that my credits were automatically refunded though, thank goodness for that.
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Male Posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 18th 2009, 5:28 am

Hey I had the same problem, if your problem was solved tell me how, cuz im unable to get the domain I originally registered.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum