Domain Name Problem How can I fix it

Go down

Domain Name Problem How can I fix it Empty Domain Name Problem How can I fix it

Post by Shaywin on July 11th 2009, 1:44 am

Well 2 days ago I was donated credits to my site. I spent the credits the next day for the domain name shaywin.com and then waited for the for the domain to validate. The next day it was validated and was registered. When I purchased it said "Customized domain name booking", The next day when I came home I tried typing in the name of my site, it didn't work, so I used the forumotion inside the name, it did work I checked the history and it says +1600 Customized domain name booking, with the same domain I registered. Now when I try and spend the credits for the domain name shaywin.com I can't.

If you can help let me know in advance, I can't keep this site going otherwise.
Shaywin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Domain Name Problem How can I fix it Empty Re: Domain Name Problem How can I fix it

Post by MrMario on July 11th 2009, 3:09 am

It seems like something is wrong with the new domains. I will ask and see whats going on.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Domain Name Problem How can I fix it Empty Re: Domain Name Problem How can I fix it

Post by Shaywin on July 11th 2009, 3:59 am

@MrMario wrote:It seems like something is wrong with the new domains. I will ask and see whats going on.

Alright I'm guessing once the problem is solved. Will I need to purchase it again? Or will forumotion take my credits and get my domain back? (I prefer this)
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by †figure on July 11th 2009, 4:01 am

Well I highly doubt Forumotion would keep money you paid and give nothing back.

As long as you have the receipt.
†figure
†figure
Forumember

Language : morse code

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 11th 2009, 4:25 am

@†figure wrote:Well I highly doubt Forumotion would keep money you paid and give nothing back.

As long as you have the receipt.

Well i got the credits back I try and purchase the domain again it says already taken.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by †figure on July 11th 2009, 4:27 am

Oh, well in that case when the problem get's fixed you will just have to purchase it again with your existing credits.
†figure
†figure
Forumember

Language : morse code

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on July 11th 2009, 6:51 am

I'm finding why you got your credits back and why the domain was removed.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 11th 2009, 7:06 am

@MrMario wrote:I'm finding why you got your credits back and why the domain was removed.

Thanks, anyway is forumotion on hold of my domain? Because I can't even purchase it.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on July 12th 2009, 12:25 am

I don't have a clue as I don't work right at Forumotion and get to talk to the techs. I have had another staff memeber that said that he told the techs about it. I will most likely hear more infomation on it Monday.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 14th 2009, 1:41 am

Any updates? Let me know.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on July 14th 2009, 1:45 am

Someone with this problem just said it was fixed. The only infomation I have was the techs were informed but that was 3 or 4 days ago.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 14th 2009, 5:04 am

Will I be able to get my domain back, or will I need a new one?
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on July 14th 2009, 6:51 am

I don't have a clue the only ways is to find out once it happens or if someone higher says something.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 15th 2009, 5:33 am

Whose in charge of forumotion and why does forumotion still have hold of my domain, this was a total waste if I can't get the domain I have long waited for. I'm not trying to be mean by any chance, I just want what I payed for, and if forumotion has hold of it, when will they let me have it back. Also anyone else expirenece these problems? Were you able to get the domain you originally got, even when forumotion refunded you?

Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on July 15th 2009, 7:32 am

I'm very sorry for this but there is really nothing that I can do. The main person that works at Forumotion is coming back in two days.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 17th 2009, 8:10 am

@MrMario wrote:I'm very sorry for this but there is really nothing that I can do. The main person that works at Forumotion is coming back in two days.

If you find out anything new, let me know in advance, thanks. Smile
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Domain Name Problem How can I fix it Empty edhardy tshirt factory price wholesaler now!

Post by hu860818 on July 17th 2009, 4:48 pm

wholesale Link Removed now .ensure factory price and high quality.we have M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Link Removed.we are looking forward to doing business with you.

Member Banned.
hu860818

Language : chinese

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 18th 2009, 3:13 am

@hu860818 wrote:wholesale Link Removed now .ensure factory price and high quality.we have M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
Link Removed.we are looking forward to doing business with you.

Member Banned.

Really whats the point of advertising here? Anyways MrMario, were you able to talk to the main person of forumotion yet, I wanna get this case solved as soon as possible, so I can start getting more members again. Smile
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaywin on July 19th 2009, 8:05 pm

I'm bumping this up, problem needs to be done as s oon as possible. Mad

Also its been longer than 24 hours.
Shaywin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum