The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted

5 posters

Go down

e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted Empty e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted

Post by TT Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:05 pm

I would like to inform all of my members about all of the new topics that have been posted on the forum. How can the members get a notice via e-mail when a new topic has been posted? Where can I set this function?
TT

Language : English

Back to top Go down

e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted Empty Re: e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted

Post by Mehtevas Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 pm

you can not set that function. sorry.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted Empty Re: e-mail to the members when a new topic is posted

Post by KiiD CuDii Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 pm

It's only for when a new post has been posted
KiiD CuDii
KiiD CuDii
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1118
Language : USA

http://dramatiktest.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:19 pm

It is going to have to be done by members themself.

They will have to go to Profile>>Perferencess>>Look for Always notify me of replies :>>Click Yes
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 pm

MrMario wrote:It is going to have to be done by members themself.

They will have to go to Profile>>Perferencess>>Look for Always notify me of replies :>>Click Yes

and it will only be sent for the members that have it set that way.
It's not going to send members a email for every new topic another member post.
they would have to reply and then set it for them to receive a email on other replies.
or when a members starts a new topic they can set it. but once again it's not going to send all members a email for everything that is started.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down