Why can't I close my forum?

Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Why can't I close my forum?

Post by Maria on July 18th 2009, 10:10 am

Hi guys Hello I can't seem to lock my forum. I have requested deletion but I haven't been sent the email to delete it from. I have tried locking it twice and putting a message that the forum has closed on the homepage, but it unlocks over night. Shocked Is this a fault or is a ghost accessing the admin panel at night and changing my settings?
Maria
Maria
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on July 18th 2009, 10:28 am

link your forum plz ....
mist3r0us_b0y
mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by Guest on July 18th 2009, 10:36 am

@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:link your forum plz ....
Are you admin? Surely you are not as you have only a few posts to your name and your joining date is very recent.


Last edited by Lamplighter on July 18th 2009, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by Guest on July 18th 2009, 10:37 am

@Maria wrote:Hi guys Hello I can't seem to lock my forum. I have requested deletion but I haven't been sent the email to delete it from. I have tried locking it twice and putting a message that the forum has closed on the homepage, but it unlocks over night. Shocked Is this a fault or is a ghost accessing the admin panel at night and changing my settings?
I think you need someone in admin to answer this - maybe there is some glitch in the system?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by mist3r0us_b0y on July 18th 2009, 10:48 am

Lamplighter wrote:
@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:link your forum plz ....
Are you admin? Surely you are not as you have only a few posts to your name and your joining date is very recent.


Dont be smart i just asked her link for her forum ...... got it i never said any thing to do as Admin mind your own business dont diss wid me .....

and who r u to count my post and my joining date ?
mist3r0us_b0y
mist3r0us_b0y
Forumember

Male Posts : 747
Reputation : 19
Language : english

http://sh.st/nJRXG

Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by Guest on July 18th 2009, 10:51 am

@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
@mist3r0us_b0y wrote:link your forum plz ....
Are you admin? Surely you are not as you have only a few posts to your name and your joining date is very recent.


Dont be smart i just asked her link for her forum ...... got it i never said any thing to do as Admin mind your own business dont diss wid me .....

and who r u to count my post and my joining date ?
Tut, tut, hissy fit, very childish. And don't threaten me, big boy, it's not nice!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why can't I close my forum? Empty Re: Why can't I close my forum?

Post by Maria on July 18th 2009, 11:03 am

OMG, how do I report this? I can't beleive forumotion allow you to post images like that. I asked a question and I get some hideoue topless woman as a reply! I want to complain to someone!
Maria
Maria
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum