The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working.

3 posters

Go down

Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working. Empty Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working.

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 9:43 pm

Theres no where where I can add an image to a particular member's profile. Take a look at this screenshot:

https://2img.net/h/i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii247/Kab0000m/help.png

As you can see; There is no where where I can add it. I press the Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working. Edit button but all I get is the check mark. Help?
TR
TR
Forumember

Language : English, Gamer

Back to top Go down

Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working. Empty Re: Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working.

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 9:50 pm

Whats the settings that you have for it? Screen Shots of the settings will be great.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working. Empty Re: Help! Adding images to 'image list' profile field not working.

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 9:53 pm

TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 9:56 pm

Your problem is that you need to imput the url of the image in the image list to add the awards. I would also would leave one space black and click the Default Value on the black space.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

I don't quite understand; So add the trophy URLs on the image list profile field on the Admin Panel? Explain please. Smile
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 10:02 pm

In that picture at the bottom there is the area called Image list. You need to add the url in that box. Once you are done, leave one black and under the defult value click the circle so that members won't have a award before they realy earn one.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 10:05 pm

So I have to do this for every seperate trophy?
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 10:08 pm

That is correct. Then you will be able to pick them without any problems.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 10:09 pm

What if I have alot of different trophies that would be annoying to add? Theres no way to do this?
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 10:10 pm

You will only need to upload them once and then just pick them in the profile.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 18th 2009, 10:14 pm

Thanks. And you can add names to the images, is that correct? And is there any way to add multiple images to a users profile?
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario July 18th 2009, 11:02 pm

Okay pick Mutiple Choice for the Type instead of Image List. This will let you have more than one image to pick from.

You will need to make a empty area with an emplty image and then click the circle for Values by default.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 19th 2009, 1:42 am

Hi,
I chose Multiple Choice but it only allows me to do text; Not images. Help?
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenos July 19th 2009, 1:48 am

as a work around you could create a second profile field and name it what ever ya like, and copy the links from the first 1 to the second 1, this will allow 2 images with out the need to upload everything twice
Xenos
Xenos
Forumember

Male Posts : 231
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 19th 2009, 1:52 am

Yes but I don't want 8 profile fields if a member needs 8 trophies, that would be silly. Theres no way too have multiple multiple images on a profile field?
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenos July 19th 2009, 1:55 am

yeah 8 would be silly lol, i thought was just 2 which wouldn't be so bad.

not that i know of sorry
Xenos
Xenos
Forumember

Male Posts : 231
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 19th 2009, 1:57 am

Alright thanks.
Hopefully MrMario will know..
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TR July 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

Its been a day so...
Boost!
TR
TR
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum