The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum from Category deleted

3 posters

Go down

Solved Forum from Category deleted

Post by Bestia July 20th 2009, 4:58 pm

Hello,

I have a problem and I hope you can help me.
On 18/07/09 a member from my forum discovered that a forum was missing. There are only two administrators, me and the one who noticed the fault and none of us deleted it. It requires confirmation when a forum is deleted and I'm sure I would have remembered that.
The address of my forum is http://wanted.zforum.biz/. The forum's name is "Items" and it was in this category.
I've checked the General>Forum>Security>Administration>Last actions and nothing about this forum's deletion appears there although the last modification was made on 14th at the Items forum (Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 12:30 Bestia ~~ Forum updated Options have been updated for forum Items).
Crying or Very sad
If you have any ideas about how I may get the forum back I would be very thankful. I really worked hard at it...

Thank you,
Bestia
Bestia
Bestia

Female Posts : 3
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forum from Category deleted

Post by Mehtevas July 20th 2009, 5:17 pm

Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestia July 20th 2009, 5:34 pm

But does this mean that I'll loose anything posted after the date I choose to restore?
I'm sure the members will understand though. I'll do this right away.

Thank you Kinko ^_^
Take care,
Bestia
Bestia
Bestia

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 20th 2009, 7:34 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Sanket
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum