The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stolen site

2 posters

Go down

stolen site Empty stolen site

Post by jmythng July 24th 2009, 9:19 pm

can someone tell me how to stop a person who stole our site. he and i were admins. for a forumfree forum site. he shut down and crashed our site without the permission of the registered site owner. he then sent letters to all members saying he shut it down and he moved everythng to his site. the owner wouldn't give him total access to the site so he did this.

i was able to retreive the banner ang tag. but nothing else. but he also has taken that. the crashed and destroyed our site. and copied /or using our material. we have been up and running for over a year and had 88 members. we want our site back and was told forumfree could reteive it for in a certain time frame. he was backin up our site and thats what he took with him also.

any help would be appreciated as some of or members would like it back.our site is : crash-n-basn-clan.aforumfree.com

thanks.
crashthng(jmy)
jmythng

Language : english

Back to top Go down

stolen site Empty Re: stolen site

Post by MrMario July 24th 2009, 9:32 pm

You could use the Forunder Utitlites https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/
to restore the forum but the founder of the forum needs to do it. Also if your forum was copyright with infomation I would PM Typlo as hes the one that is in charage of that.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

stolen site Empty Re: stolen site

Post by jmythng July 24th 2009, 9:50 pm

[b][i]he has tried all morning and it won't let him into it.
jmythng

Language : english

Back to top Go down